Tales of Exzalia dying worlds

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Exzalia, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crumpets

Crumpets Senior Member

"My wife is a siren so we found some spells that let me grow gills when I hit the water. But it only kicks in when I'm actually in the water good sir."
    Archibald audibly gasped. "A siren?! All my life I've only heard horror stories about sirens! Don't they kill men by the droves?"

2. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

Lyra

"Um, not exactly..." Keiran responded. "Are you?"

Lyra laughed lightly at the boy who seemed to be uncomfortable in this place. Lyra, on the other hand, felt like she belonged here. To be a princess would be the most best spectacular thing in Exzalia!

"He's not..." the girl rolled her eyes at her brother. "Keiran is just a boring old boar-piglet sometimes. I on the other hand, am totally ready for a quest. I don't care what mom and dad say. My mom and dad are Will and River. Whose your parents? Did they tell you stories about their adventures too? Oh, I'm Rayla by the way!"

"Your parents are Will and River?!" Lyra had to keep her mouth from hanging open again. Quickly she regained her composure like the lady she was. "Sorry...that's just...well, I've heard lots of stories. Anyway, my parents are Emery and Berk. They are over there," Lyra pointed a slender finger over at her mom who still had a sour look. "Don't mind her, she's worried about me being poetic and shining my colors. She doesn't like adventures it seems. It took a lot to convince her to come."

Lyra smiled at the two siblings. Why didn't her mom ever let her meet new people? People were exciting!

"It's nice to meet you Rayla and Keiran, I'm Lyra and this is Grynn." At that moment her Pyroglider landed on her shoulder, giving a shrill whistle upon hearing his name. "Oh and many congratulations on your mom having a baby. My mom hasn't had any baby but me. But, I'm really not a baby anymore...wish she knew that."

Pheonix likes this.
  3. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

Pickles frowned. "Yes but we are long passed that now, I lover her for her not for what she has done. But if you don't mind sir please don't act so surprised. My little girl is quite sensitive about the matter." Pickles said in a whisper as he nodded towards Marine. His smile still welcoming.

Pheonix likes this.
  4. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

Upon seeing Rayla Sol nearly fell over. He dashed over to her, and took her by the hand. He was about to speak when he noticed Kieran looking at him awkwardly.

"Are you this girls boyfriend?"

"Um...what? no-"

Suddenly Sol dashed off! with in seconds he was back at Marines side. "Um..I need that back." He said in a polite but hurried voice, with a blurring swipe he plucked the ring from her finger then like lightning dashed into a thicket.

"KNOB! plan alpha b strike!" He ordered from his bush.

Knob, the little giant turned around and faced Rayla. "Um....your boobs are-"

"No! alpha B strike! not alpha C!" Sol sounded still hiding behind his bush.

"Oh..." Knob suddenly attacked her! well...it wasn't really an attack, a rather pathetic capturing indeed. Knob held her by the arm, then the little giant huffed him self up to try and seem more intimdating. Though in reality he only managed to make his face bloated looking, like a baby trying to blow bubbles.

"Ha ha ha! I have captured the Damsel, now I will take you away and grind your bones to dust!"

"Bread!" Sol corrected

"Bread I mean! Muhahahahahahahahaha"

"Not on my watch!" Sol suddenly bursted from the bushes, he cast flame warp,telaporting him self in a burst of fire above Knob, then landing square on the giants chest knocking him over!

"Oh noooooooo, the great and powerful SOL! I am no match for his dashing looks and devilish charm! GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" and with that Knob faked his death, lying on the ground his tongue sticking out.

Sol the swiftly took the stunned girls hand and put the ring on it in an elegant and romantic motion.

"You are safe my damsel in distress, have no fear, your prince is here."

No one said anything...a cricket could be heard in the distance but after seeing the epic fail of a pickup line that was it too went silent.

*Slap!*

the silence was broken, Magnolia had face palmed again.

5. Crumpets

Crumpets Senior Member

"Yes but we are long passed that now, I lover her for her not for what she has done. But if you don't mind sir please don't act so surprised. My little girl is quite sensitive about the matter."
    "Oh lord, my apologies once again! I must have forgotten my manners! Of course, I shan't push the matter any further." Suddenly, all pleasantries were interrupted by the strangest show from a giant and his accomplice, whom were either trying to kidnap or to wow two young women. Archibald's sword was half drawn in the blink of an eye, but he caught the instinct and instead stood between the man and the girls, blade half unsheathed. "I do say, sir, you seem to be stepping out of bounds here. With all due respect, I must request that you leave these fine youths be, unless they consent to your theatrics."

6. Kingtype

"Hey you can't just dump my daughter you little punk!" a demonic voice rang out Pickles metal arm reached out and grabbed Sol by the collar. "You can't just give her a ring and then back out!" Most had never seen this side of Pickles before. But what kind of guy would just propose marriage to a girl and.............then just end it. Nobody does that not on his watch.........most of all not to his little girl. "You give her back that ring!" He started shaking Sol.

Marine seemed stunned. She had been dumped or at the very least forgotten that quick. But no matter Sol wasn't really her type. "D..dad its fine really." She said blushing.

Pheonix likes this.
  7. Crumpets

Crumpets Senior Member

Archibald turned to Pickles. "Now now good sir, whilst this man does stand in the wrong, his acts did seem quite harmless. There is no reason for such violence, sir. I do entreat thee to release him." Honestly, Archibald had found the entire show rather amusing. The execution had really been the source of the humor which he found in such rich abundance, but he could truly say that it was all in good fun. "Come now, Mister Peter. Do not be so easily roused to anger, 'tis the habit of impulsiveness that leads to ruin."

8. Exzalia

Hey you can't just dump my daughter you little punk!
    You give her back that ring!" He started shaking Sol.

"Um...she rejected me remember?" Sol said annoyed that he had ruined the moment.
    In any case I'm with the elf chick now.

9. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

Keiran

Next thing anyone knew, Sol was on the ground and Keiran was waving his fist. He'd never actually punched anyone before.

"Touch my sister again and I kick your ass so hard you won't be able to walk straight for a week!" He said giving Sol the iciest of death stares. Then he looked down at his sister's hand and the giant ring that was still on her finger. "So, you're gonna keep that and sell it right?" He said with a smile.

"Oh, and next time you hit on a girl who's standing next to a guy, might wanna check if it's her brother..."

Kingtype likes this.
  10. Kingtype

Pickles sighed and let go of Sol. "Sorry I..I tend to be protective of my baby girl." He said patting Sol on the back. "No harm, no foul go get her lady killer. It's just a father must protect his daughter." Pickles said patting Sol on the back and pointing at Rayla.

Marine sighed with relief. She loved her dad but his rage was close to unmatched when he was angry which was rarely and her mother's rage......well that might as well have been the end of the world. She gave a bright smile. "Its okay dad. I don't mind. I think Sol and Miss Rayla would be better together anyway.

Pheonix likes this.
  11. Exzalia

Oh, and next time you hit on a girl who's standing next to a guy, might wanna check if it's her brother..."

"Why do you plan on committing incest?" Sol responded mockingly

"You show em Sol! I mean blahhh." Knob promptly resumed his death pose

12. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

Rayla

"So, you're gonna keep that and sell it right?" He said with a smile.

"Oh, and next time you hit on a girl who's standing next to a guy, might wanna check if it's her brother..."

Rayla grinned at her brother. He was awesome. "He's got good ideas. I think I'll keep him." She said to Sol as she patted her brother's arm, referring to Keiran."

She was just happy her dad hadn't gotten here yet. She couldn't imagine what he would had done to stupid kid.

"Why do you plan on committing incest?"

"What!? Gross!" Rayla looked over at her brother a disgusted look on her face. "Feel free to beat away..."

"Its okay dad. I don't mind. I think Sol and Miss Rayla would be better together anyway. Marine said.

Rayla wrenched off the ring. "I'd rather kiss a chimera." She threw the ring down onto Sol's chest. "I'd keep it and sell it, but something tells me its not worth the trouble."

13. Pheonix

Kerian

"Why do you plan on committing incest?"

Keiran kicked Sol in the side.

"Smart-ass eh? Some one needs to beat that out of you I think..." Keiran said, getting right in Sol's face. "You want me to be the one to do it? Because I'd be happy to..." He cracked his knuckles.

Kingtype likes this.
  14. Kingtype

"You kids done playing yet!" A voice rang out among them it was mainly directed at Sol and Keiran. A man approached the group. He looked mostly like Pickles. His eyes the same green color eyes. His face was were he really matched his father. It was a bit thinner and much younger but other then that it was identical. His smile was friendly and warm. His hair was somewhere that fell between brown and red it was combed as if he was attending a ball or some other event. He looked a lot like a prince charming. He was dressed in a long black coat and casual pants. He was wearing fine shoes as opposed to warrior boots. A gun holster was around his waist and anyone involved in the Death of Magic incident could tell what the gun he was carrying was. The mage slayer pistol. He was built with thin muscle and was about average height.

There was something off about him though. Ah it was the fairy he had. It was caged and the little thing was flying around the steel cage. "Help!" The fairy cried trying to escape. The man known as Carson began moving up the steps. He was smiling perfectly happy the same smile as Pickles.

Pickles himself seemed to be in shock. "T..Tassy! Carson's here!" Neither Pickles, nor Tassy had seen their son for 2 years now. He tended to show up when they least could expect. But of course neither parent approved of what exactly Carson's work was and both were certainly a little taken back by his colorful thinking.

Pheonix likes this.
  15. Pheonix

Will and River Make Their Entrance

"Smart-ass eh? Some one needs to beat that out of you I think..." Keiran said, getting right in Sol's face. "You want me to be the one to do it? Because I'd be happy to..." He cracked his knuckles.

"Who's going to be beaten what out of who now?" Will asked, completely ignoring the other young man who'd just arrived, as he walked up the steps, just in time to see his son getting right into another young man's face.

"Dad!" Keiran stood up quickly. "This little creaton just made a move on Rayla, and now he's being a smart-ass!"

Will just looked at the young man who was laying on the ground. "Now young man, am I going to have to beat you to death? Or will you leave my daughter alone?" He said, taking another step closer to Sol. He was somewhat irrational when it came to his children's safety and well being.

"Kieran? Rayla? What's happened now?" River asked stepping up beside Will. Worry knit her eyebrows togther almost entirely concealing her fatigue. Quite a crowd seemed to have gathered, with her children being right at the center.

"Mom, dad it's fine. He was just being stupid." Rayla responded crossing her arms.

Kingtype likes this.
  16. Kingtype

"No reason to throw around petty insults like stupid. If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. right Pickles?" Carson said smiling his polite smile at the Bartholomew family. His happy green eyes then fell upon Will. The small fairy he had in a cage was still pleading to get out. Once Carson saw Pickles was there he complied. The small fairy flew away to her freed and Carson simply tossed the cage off to the side. The young man stood up and walked over to Will. "Interesting." He said his grin growing wider as he leaned close to Will.

Pickles frowned at his son's actions. It wasn't very nice for a son to be calling his dad by his first name. But Pickles nor Tassy never could really make him call them anything else. He sighed as his son approached Will. This couldn't end well. He was a little nervous that everything seemed to be falling apart right at the front door. "River and Will good to see you!" He shouted cheerfully

Pheonix likes this.
  17. Exzalia

Smart-ass eh? Some one needs to beat that out of you I think..." Keiran said, getting right in Sol's face. "You want me to be the one to do it? Because I'd be happy to..." He cracked his knuckles.

Will just looked at the young man who was laying on the ground. "Now young man, am I going to have to beat you to death? Or will you leave my daughter alone?"

"Pardon me Will, you are acting a little out of line, both of you." Magnolia suddenly said coming between Will and Sol, her irritation and power where...more then evident.

"He maybe a fool, but that is no cause to harm him and he is my son that makes him prince of Fare, lay a finger on him or threaten him again and you can consider Fare your enemy. Now calm down both of you, You do not want me in a foul mood." Magnolia glared at Keiran as well,

"Oh and the man with the fairy, unless you want a swift and brutal end release the creature. I am in no mood for your attempts at attention. We have more important matters to discuss." Finally she turned to Sol, Grabbing the youth by the ear she formed a fire bolt in her hand, and blasted Sol right back into the palace. a distant crash could be heard, Knob winced.

"Oh...I'm okay! I think." Sol sounded from inside his little crater, it wasn't the first time Magnolia punished her kids with magic a rather harsh way of discipline.

"Uh oh, looks like Magnolia is angry again. Not fun." Knob said rubbing his head.

18. Love to Write

"River and Will good to see you!" He shouted cheerfully

"And you Pickles." River smiled and nodded her head at him before turning her attention to the strange man who was uncomfortably close to Will. His smile was unnerving, and they way he had treated the fairy made her mad but Magnolia took care of that.

They hadn't been in Fare more then a few hours and already things seemed to be getting out of control.

19. Pheonix

Will

"He maybe a fool, but that is no cause to harm him and he is my son that makes him prince of Fare, lay a finger on him or threaten him again and you can consider Fare your enemy. Now calm down both of you, You do not want me in a foul mood." Magnolia glared at Keiran as well,

Will chuckled. "I meant nothing by it. Just doing my duty as a father, as you are now doing as a mother. There is no need for hostility. It is good to see you again though your majesty." He said, nodding to the queen. "Pickles! Is that you? You look like a proper hero!" Will called to Pickles with a happy smile.

Then he noticed the young man who was observing him. "And who are you exactly?" He asked.

Through all of this, Keiran was trying to decide if he should be scared of Magnolia or upset. He decided to go with a mix of the two, then hide if by standing up straighter and looking indignant and superior.

Kingtype likes this.
  20. Crumpets

Crumpets Senior Member

"And who are you exactly?"
    Archibald looked back blankly for a moment before realizing that the elder man was speaking to him. "Oh, hello there sir! My name is Archibald, from the land of Lore. You are...?"

21. Kingtype

Carson smiled at Will's comment. "It doesn't really matter what you call me. I got a lot of names The Walker, Carson, Tess I was an assassin up in Lore for awhile I was called demon well I was there." Carson said cracking his neck. The Walker was an Exzalian myth and of course Will knew the name Tess well enough. Carson just had a habit of changing up his name. "But anyway I was thinking if I should kill you or not." Carson said with complete honesty. "I was thinking about passing judgement for you on what you did to Charon. But seeing your a family man with another baby on the way, I think I'll let you off with a pass." He said shrugging as if what he said was completely casual.

Pickles facepalmed. His son had always amazed him.........and terrified him. Don't get any ideas Carson had always been loved and polite to his family and vice versa. Its just what he did and talked about sometimes was a bit off putting. Even to family. What made it even more creepy is it sound as kind as Pickles when he spoke. "Sorry River, Will he sort of get's his directness from me." Pickles said blushing nervously. "He also gets a lot stuff from his mother's side."

Pheonix likes this.
  22. Pheonix

He looked at Carson blankly for a moment, and his expression darkened. "You are either very brave or very stupid," Will said slowly. "Maybe both."

"Sorry River, Will he sort of get's his directness from me."

"I see he didn't inherit your distaste for killing," Will said, locking eyes with Carson. "If you really are the Walker, then I've heard of you. Watch yourself boy, one doesn't get a reputation like yours without making a few enemies," he said, patting Carson on the shoulder. "Just a bit of friendly advice."

Then Will turned back to Archibald. "Good to meet you sir. It's always a pleasure to meet a fellow Lorian," he said with a smile.

Keiran had nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard what Carson said to his father, but he'd kept himself controlled. He knew how sensitive a subject Charon was to his father. He was amazed that he hadn't done something more... drastic.

Kingtype likes this.
  23. Love to Write

Rayla

Rayla scotted closer to her brother, absolutely terrified of Carson.

"I was thinking about passing judgement for you on what you did to Charon. But seeing your a family man with another baby on the way, I think I'll let you off with a pass." He said shrugging as if what he said was completely casual.

"Dad? What's he talking about?" Rayla asked glancing between the two of them. Their parents had left out what had truly happened at Charon to Rayla when they had first told the stories. Somehow the topic never came up again.
    River had hoped that after 50 years, the past had been put behind them. She stood closer to Will, glaring angerly at Carson. There was a dark evil about this man. Why would he care about Charon anyway?

24. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

Lyra

Lyra watched the events curiously, going back over to her mother when Keiran and the other rude boy started fighting. She'd never been in a fight before, but if she had she wouldn't go for fists. What did they think eather was for?

At that moment the rude boy was cast aside with a fire bolt. Lyra's eyes widened at the sight. Exactly what eather should be for, she nodded. Maybe not so brutal though.

As she set eyes on the Queen, Lyra gasped. She tugged on her mom's dress sleeve. "Mom, is that the Queen? The Queen Magnolia?"

Emery's attention had been on River and Will as they arrived, but at the sound of her daughter's voice she broke her gaze. "Yes, dear. That's her." Emery replied. That woman had nearly killed her years prior, but somehow she had changed her views. They had stepped foot in her palace once more and were still living.

"Whoa..." Lyra said. "Her dress is so pretty and her hair...oh my it's just lovely. She's looks like a radiant star!"

Emery laughed lightly. "Yes, I guess she does. But do not distu...No Lyra, come back here!"

Lyra ran through the crowds to Magnolia, giving her signature curtsy. "Hello, your Majesty. You look beautiful today! I'm Lyra, it's such an honor to meet you!"

As soon as Lyra popped up from her curtsy, Emery had her daughter's arm in her grasp. "Please excuse her, Queen Magnolia," Emery pleaded. "The excitement has gotten to her head." Emery glared at Lyra, her orange eyes turning crimson with her boiling anger. "Come along now, Lyra..."

Pheonix likes this.
  25. Crumpets

Crumpets Senior Member

"I was an assassin up in Lore for awhile I was called demon well I was there."
    "Ah yes. The 'demon'. Pardon my frankness but I feel quite strongly of this subject. Whilst I shall spare you the details, I'd simply like to have you know that my family called you 'coward'. Assassin." Archibald rubbed the pommel of his sword, an action he found himself doing when he was irritated. "A most dishonorable profession, if I may."

"Good to meet you sir. It's always a pleasure to meet a fellow Lorian,"
    "A fellow Lorian! I'd thought my eyes were deceiving me!" He bowed a low bow. "Tell me sir, are you perchance royalty? I'm afraid the situation in Lore was quite shaky when I left. You seem, based on what I've heard of the people brought here, to be quite the hero. The people of Lore are in need of a man to follow."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.