Talk about your day.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bick, Jun 24, 2007.

1. The Freshmaker

The Freshmaker <insert obscure pop culture reference> Contributor

I don't think that's sad. I love bookstores. They all have that bookstore smell, and it just makes me feel right at home. I find a section I like, and sit on the floor, and browse through whatever looks interesting. I could be there for hours.

2. Domoviye

Domoviye New Member

Proud Canadian. Currently teaching in Nanjing, Chi
    Yeah, and Chapters (Canada's national chain) has really comfy seats where you can sit for an hour or two in comfort reading before the clerks start scowling. Unless you find just the right chair in a dark corner, then you might not be disturbed for hours.

Today I watched a tv series for about 7 or 8 hours. Still have about 5 hours left. Excellent show called "the Riches".
    Then I went out had an overpriced meal, I only liked half of, and bought a fan for my Mom, and the entire series of the translated "Tale of the Three Kingdoms" for like 15 dollars.
    So overall not too bad.
    Still haven't gone bar hopping. No idea if that will actually go through.

3. SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze Banned

Lol, just be careful!

Um.. today..... letseee. could of strangled another customer and used the gas pump to really fill her up..... ahem.. maybe I shouldn't be in customer service! :D :p nothing too exciting. The moon is full so I'm a bit nutty.

But I'm really nervous cause I'm going to drive to Bunbury that's a smallish big city and I'm on my learner plates and have never driven in that enviroment before! So I'm scared. My poor Boyfriend is going to suffer cause I'm stressed, I'm going to snap at him a lot! :( so I'm hoping I'll be okay and don't hurt my car... luckily I had enough money left over from my loan to pay up all the insurance... $700 bucks later.... anyhoo.... Wish me luck! oh and pray for the other people out there!

4. Bick

Bick New Member

Having trouble sleeping. It's about 3:40 in the A.M. and I'm not even really tired. I'm restless, I haven't slept more then a few hours since I got home. Oh well :p I can just crochet.

5. online.education

online.education New Member

I couldn't sleep well in the second half of the week, so I took a long nap this afternoon. Other than that, I spent much of the day reading. I had dinner at my friend's place, and I guess it was the highlight of the day ...

6. pyrox91992

pyrox91992 New Member

just really depressed and tired but cant sleep and cant cheer up.

7. online.education

Slept well last night.

Got up, had a glass of ice tea and came straight to my computer. I made several posts in a couple of different forums and had breakfast. I'll take bath within the next hour ...

8. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

I...woke at 4:45 am in the morning (after sleeping at 1 am) and said my prayers. At 6 am I was back in bed. I woke up at 7:45 am (lol, 45 much!) and got ready to go for workout. I wasn't in a mood, but to please my mom I went anyways. We were back by 10 am. Then I had a little family fun, chit chatting, making fun of foreign syrups (it was a weird medicine-like juice my aunt got for me) then I oon to the computer, doing a little chatting, a little forum work and a little websurfing...when there was a blackout at 12 am. Bummed, I started to call every crook and nanny I knew for this girl I'm searching for, and by now that's all I've really done. I just stopped to say a brief prayer after Azaan (Muslim prayer call) and now, I'll probably say my prayers and then locate this girl on orkut.

9. Baywriter

Baywriter Contributor Contributor

Woke up about an hour ago at 7:00. Why? I don't know. It makes me mad. I'm finally able to sleep in, but my body doesn't let me. Grr. Haven't done much so far. I guess I'm just waiting for something to inspire me. My depression is beginning to slowly uplift, though. It's all thanks to my wonderful boyfriend. I wish time would go by faster so I could talk to him again.

He lives all the way in Nevada, and I live here in Florida. He's two hours behind me. I don't think he'd want me calling him at 6:00 in the morning. xD I'll wait until it's 10:00 or 11:00 over there.

10. dushechka

dushechka New Member

Insomnia is evil.

I'm at work right now, surviving on 4 hours of sleep. I'm done in 3 1/2 hours though, which is a freaking godsend.

Other than that, I'll probably head out to the library afterwards, and browse the pretty books. Then I'll come home and play some piano and try my best not to fall asleep until tonight, though I'll probably fail dreadfully at that.

11. dushechka

dushechka New Member

>_>

Anyway.

Um.. Considering it's only 10:30, I haven't done that much.. sort of just woke up. But it's my day off, so I'm allowed to do that.
    Yeah, I won't be doing much if anything today. : )

12. online.education

There is supposed to be a meeting this morning at my flat, so I've been waiting. We were supposed to meet at 9:00 am, but it's already 9:30 pm; the guy hasn't shown up ...