1. Imaginarily

Imaginarily Disparu en Mer Contributor

Question [Solved] How much can we edit our Workshop entries?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Imaginarily, Apr 10, 2016.

I just wanted to ask before I went ahead and edited mine and asked for more feedback on them — is there a limit to how many times or how much we can change our Workshop entries before a new one (and two more critiques) is required? Like, if it gets to be "too different" from the original version — not turning into a new scene or anything, just becoming smoother and better — does that break any Workshop etiquette? o_O

Thanks in advance for any replies. :-D

2. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Contributor

The 2 critiques requirement only applies to posting new threads. So as long as it's the same content as in the OP (but increasingly edited, of course), you can edit an item you have posted indefinitely and re-post it in the same thread for more critique. Just make sure that you post any edited version in a new post in the thread (and link to it from the top of the OP to ensure that members know there is an updated version). Never edit a previous post to replace the content with an edited version, since that would break the continuity of the thread.

Enjoy! :)

Imaginarily likes this.
  3. Imaginarily

Imaginarily Disparu en Mer Contributor

Yay! Thanks very much! :-D