1. Tigerlily

Tigerlily New Member

Coffee and Tea addict here!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Tigerlily, Dec 25, 2016.

*slowly wheels cart into the middle of the room*

Hello there everyone!! I'm Tigerlily and I brought free coffee, tea and cookies!! :D

I'm twenty-eight (soon to be twenty-nine...)

I live in Florida with my husband and furbabies. I've been writing for well, as long as I can remember really.

I'm a woman of many talents and skills. I like to stay 'busy'. I proofread for an editing company as well as edit work for new authors. Traveling is one of my biggest passions so I try to do that as often as I can.

Currently I have two works that are in the process of editing and hopefully onto publishing this year. Coffee and tea are my biggest addictions and I can't go a day without either one.

I am hopeful that becoming a part of your community here I can learn to grow more as an author, editor and person. I hope that I can offer advice and critique to others as well as receive the same from others.

:)

2. Rani99

Rani99 Member

Hello and welcome! :)

3. A man called Valance

A man called Valance Senior Member

Welcome @Tigerlily Ain't got any whiskey on that cart, have you?

4. Tigerlily

Tigerlily New Member

Of course, I keep that hidden underneath! :D

A man called Valance likes this.