1. RHumphrey

RHumphrey New Member

Greetings

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by RHumphrey, Jun 30, 2007.

New guy here and just wanted to say hello! Writing has always been a hobby of mine and this looks like a great site with which to have some fun. I like to write short stories and have completed a screenplay (are they ever really done?) as well. I look forward to reading and posting here! Good day to all!

2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Hello RHumphrey, and welcome to the Writing Forums.

I hope you take the opportunity to explore the site and see what we have to offer, and get to know us a bit. In particular, you probably should read some submissions to the Review Rooms and some of the comments before hanging your own toes in the fire. Comments tend to concentrate on suggestions over praise, which can be unsettling if it's not what you expected.

In ant case, I hope you stick around to get to know us. Above all, have fun!

3. Bick

Bick New Member

-shakes your hand- Welcome to the forum! The members are great and have a great sense of humor.
    Prepare your laughing face, and the wierd look people give you when only you get the joke.

4. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

hello and welcome to the forum.
    I hope you have a most pleasant time here with all of us and I look forward to seeing you around the board.

Also if you would like any of your work reviewed, you can simply send a pm to any of us reviewers and we would be more than happy to help out.

Well have fun

~Tor

5. Raven

Raven Banned

Welcome.

~Raven.

6. Gannon

Gannon Contributor Contributor

Away for but 36 hours and so many newbs, welcome, hope you enjoy yourself, any questions let me know!