1. Garball

Garball Banned Contributor

Craigslist Characters

Discussion in 'Word games' started by Garball, Jun 28, 2013.

As I mentioned in a previous thread, this Craigslist ad posted below really caught my attention. Now it is time to create a world around this ad. Write email replies to the ad, or discuss the lives and minds of the people who would consider this, or the person who takes the job, fill in the omitted town or make one up, whatever; just use your own voice.

Sexy Housekeeper (omitted)
    Looking to hire a housekeeper that would be willing to clean a couple of times a month. I would like someone who may clean topless or in a sexy outfit. I am willing to pay well for this. Email if interested.

Compensation: Lots
    Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
    Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

OK, I'll start:

It was difficult for Galen to masturbate and surf the web at the same time. He would have to center the pictures just right on the monitor so he could use his mouse hand to lift his hefty belly so his free hand could reach his stubby, little penis. Right click, left click, pause for a tug; it was the same routine at least twice a day every day. All of his favorite sites were bookmarked:

xxxFrenchMaids.com
    EbonyMaids.com
    ThaiMaids.com
    NaughtyMaids.com
    TeenMaids.com

The list went on. Today's choice was Swedish Bikini Maids and he was focused on Svetlana. His body temperature was rising. The creases under his man breasts and stomach were slick with perspiration. He never imagined a feather duster being held like that. Galen's entire body rippled and shook with the short rapid jerks. His toes curled as a sample small enough to make a nurse laugh dribbled down the inside of his pasty thigh. After several deep breaths, Galen pulled a tissue from the box and wiped himself clean. He smelled the tissue before tossing it near the overflowing wastebasket.

"Allright, Let's see what good ole Dilbert is up to today." He thrust his hand into the gallon sized carton of Gold Fish crackers and threw a fistful towards his mouth. One little fishy went tumbling down his belly onto the floor. Galen looked down at the GoldFish swimming in a sea of orange crumbs that had been crushed into the carpet by the casters on his chair. A discarded tissue fell from the basket. The place was a mess. Galen could really use a...

If his idea worked, Galen would no longer need to worry about pop-ups or viruses (not the digital ones at least). He would have his own 3-D model to look at. His mind raced. Do they provide their own uniform? Should I put physical requirements? How much should he pay?

"Lots." he typed.

The next day, women from all around his town would be responding to his ingeniously crafted ad on Craigslist.org.

2. darkwolf131

darkwolf131 New Member

"To whom it may concern,

I can be ur sexy maid. "

Karen couldn't believe she was typing out this email, but went along with it.

"How much is lots?"

She thought for a moment, then resumed typing.

"I need 20$ an hour."

She wondered if that was too low. That'd be about what she needed, though. She wondered if she was "sexy" enough for him. She'd been called sexy before. Not so much recently, but she knew how to work it and spent the bulk of the 80s working it in various outfits -- maid, nurse, police officer, cowgirl.

"973-555-7779. Ask for Karen."

And with that, she hit "send." Maybe this would be the off-the-books gig she was looking for.

3. Niecy

Niecy New Member

"You really think I should answer it, Simon?" She got her old bustier out of the locker shelf.

"Just say you want to clean the house, and anything else is up for discussion. We can't afford to get hit for entrapment." Simon slapped his partner playfully on the butt. "Secretly you've been dying to get back to under cover. You know you don't feel alive without pasties on your boobs!"

"If only the guy were ever as hot as Adam Levine or Brad Pitt. You just know he'll be 300 lbs of ugly."

"Well, no matter how he looks, just say you come cheap. Say you will discuss pay once you get there. You need to be the one to get this job. Twenty benjamins for the most johns this month and Sid and the Beav are three ahead of us already."

4. auntiebetty

auntiebetty Senior Member

This is a great prompt.

The ides is fresh and rampant with possibilities .

However, the post itself is not your material requesting a constructive critique.

It is you asking people to construct a scene or story for you.

I would like to see you write a story around your very creative idea and post it for review.

5. darkwolf131

darkwolf131 New Member

I think it's meant to be a collaborative thing.

6. Garball

Garball Banned Contributor

Thanks for the feedback, but Darkwolf is right. It is a collaborative effort to create many voices surrounding one idea. If you like, you can add a voice or a narrative to carry the story forward. I'll create another in the morning after work.

7. BritInFrance

BritInFrance Active Member

Dr Ben wouldn't agree, but this job was perfect!

How else was Alex expected to pay the therapy bills? Obsessive Compulsive with Exhibitionist Tendencies apparently wasn't one of the conditions covered by the insurance company.

The wardrobe door was ajar, and Alex pushed it open to admire the clothes. The leather crotch-less pants would be perfect for the interview.

Alex wondered about the guy placing the ad: probably, some sad, lonely, overweight guy.

Alex smiled, his cock swelling at the thought.

It would be nice to meet another man like him.