Tags:
  1. Shenanigator

Shenanigator Has the Vocabulary of a Well-Educated Sailor. Contributor

The "Can Anybody Help Find This Thread Or Post?" Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Shenanigator, Feb 19, 2019.

Maybe it's just me, but have you ever been reading the Forum while you're out somewhere and on your phone, and you see a post or thread you want to come back to later, but then you can't find it? And no matter what search terms you use, that post or thread refuses to reveal itself?

I propose this thread as a place to post your SOS, where our helpful Forum friends can post a link to said post or thread.

This happened to me yesterday. Someone posted about their newfound discovery of old movies and Rita Hayworth, and there was an interesting conversation about old movie star favorites, and I cannot for the life of me find that conversation. Has anybody seen it???

Mods, I can see this thread has the potential to be rather untidy, but can we try it so long as we keep it to links to threads and posts?

Some Guy and Iain Aschendale like this.
  2. flawed personality

flawed personality Contributor Contributor

I was looking for a thread that I think @paperbackwriter started. Along the lines of "what would you want to remembered for?"
    As Shen said, I searched a few different variations, but got nothing.

3. paperbackwriter

paperbackwriter Banned Contributor

My legacy will be of xourse my exceptional wit . Learning brevity and avoiding long windedness I have managed to carve a memorable niche in the melodramatic memories of all you fine people. I really know how to get to the point and to avoid cliches, not in a shy way. thank you all one and everyone for divided attention.

Some Guy likes this.
  4. paperbackwriter

paperbackwriter Banned Contributor

flawed personality likes this.