The Happiness Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cogito, Nov 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruskaya

ruskaya Contributor Contributor

In my dream last night I got pissed off with someone because I felt frustrated with this person for not telling me things to my face, but as I was talking I realized the person I was talking to wasn't the one doing that, but because I kept feeling frustrated I continued complaining generalizing the subject (from "you" singular to "you, people"). This person was visibly upset because it was the wrong person I was talking to. I woke up, and found such relief that it had been a dream and I hadn't done that mistake with a real person.

it is more of a relief confession, but I am still feeling happy today because of it.

Vanna Heller likes this.
  2. J.T. Woody

J.T. Woody Book Witch Contributor

Now that the weekend has ended, i have to say that i had one of the greatest weekends in a long while.

The Spartan Stadion on Saturday was my fastest Spartan race, finishing in 1 hour and 4mins.
    Went to a Japanese BBQ for the first time with my siblings, saw my grandma for the first time in over a year (she was so happy she sobbed), met my friend and her new baby for brunch,and went to a jazz residency at the Kennedy Center with my big brother this evening.

Its been a good weekend and im already getting sad about having to go back north....

But on a positive note, yay DC!

3. GrahamLewis

GrahamLewis Seeking the bigger self Contributor Contest Winner 2022 Contest Winner 2024 Contest Winner 2023

an oasis of PC midst right-wing extremism
    Currently Reading::
    Zen Flesh, Zen Bones
    Be a shame if you bought the pass and were a Packers fan like me.

4. Homer Potvin

Homer Potvin A tombstone hand and a graveyard mind Staff Supporter Contributor

Oof. That was trash. You gonna go full douche-mode like Rodgers, you better be able to back it up.

5. Moon

Moon Contributor Contributor

My final piece of real estate here in the city seems to be leaving me now. Thank the Gods, I found a sucker smart man willing to buy a home in this place.

Hopefully he has a good life in the center of everything, but....well....I couldn't be paid to live in NYC anymore.

Still, a sale. Woohoo!

dbesim and Madman like this.
  6. iowawriter

iowawriter Senior Member

There was a pro wrestling wedding this week and its campy goofiness made me happy.

Cave Troll likes this.
  7. Earp

Earp Contributor Contributor

Discovered that Amazon Unlimited is the best $9.99 a month I've ever spent, especially for research. A whole bunch of people writing books on almost every conceivable subject.

Iain Aschendale likes this.
  8. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.