1. BruMeister

BruMeister Member

The Warcraft Novel Series

Discussion in 'Discussion of Published Works' started by BruMeister, Jun 14, 2009.

Has anybody read the Warcraft books (I'm not talking about the manga)? I've read them all and for the most part I've really enjoyed them. My favorite would have to be Tides of Darkness by Aaron Rosenberg. I think he wrote the events of the second war very well.

2. Lydibug

Lydibug New Member

No unfortunatley, though I really want to, my parents wont let me because "You play that game too much already!!!" I've listened to the podcast about the Arthas one and the first bit sounded good!!

3. dgraham

dgraham New Member

Your parents won't let you read because you play video games too much‽‽‽ Wow! Is it just me who thinks that that logic is completely backwards?

4. Fox Favinger

Fox Favinger New Member

I don't know why but that's just awesome. That's freaking hilarious, how much Warcraft do you play? God I love being an adult, except for the whole paying bills thing.

I always wanted to read the Starcraft books, but the game plot was soooooo good I thought there was no way any author could top it.