The L.A. Runaways

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Erik-the-Enchanter!, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

Mine is fairly obvious. Taiga can shape-shift into a bat-dragon creature. Ill have specific details in the first change but big tip: STAY OUT OF THE WAY! she will not be able to tell the difference between friend or foe, thus the cost of this change being so powerful (in physical terms no fire breathing, and i think the most weight she could lift would be around a eighteen-wheeler, or more topple over it)

i think the goal would be to figure out how to "tame" her beast form. and the bonus of that would be flying, so don't expect it to be easy! :p

2. highwaymanlee

highwaymanlee Active Member

is anyone gonna post

3. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems
    well, i was waiting for our sorceress character to post...but i got a pm saying he was gonna be gone for a while.

as for powers, @highwaymanlee, your char's parents use a machine to time travel, so it is not really a genetic ability. but, maybe you could think about something from history they could have brought back from the past (or the future) that you could use as a weapon? we're gonna stop by each of our houses soon, but til then you can think about it. ;)

4. highwaymanlee

ok fair enough but being a fan of history in real life itll probably be some type of sword myabe even Excalibur if ya wouldnt mind, true it most likely didnt exist but we dont really know that for sure now do we and im a big fan of the Arthurian legends so it would be awesome if that would be cool

5. highwaymanlee

anyone gonna post?