The Lost Empire (Fantasy/Adult)

Discussion in 'Role Play' started by NoraTheBrave, Jul 1, 2019.

Tags:
  1. NoraTheBrave

NoraTheBrave Member

"Of course he is." Said Daryoon. He also knew that the man was evading his question but decided to take in his kind hand. "I confess I had looked forward in seeing more of your borther, he does seem like the proper sort in a court room. We do know a bit about you both, in truth I had expected it would be you who'd turn about and leave matter for your younger sibling to sort out." Daryoon glanced at Alia then, "I hear you spoke with one another. Rumors even tell that you've charmed the little chit- Have you?"

2. EFMingo

EFMingo A Modern Dinosaur Supporter Contributor

Dane was glad and quickly noted the admission of how Daryoon felt about him. His brother had said the same. He needed to get his face out here more and show the court who he was, like it or not. He thought he should give the man some truth as well. He gave a curt laugh at the comment about Alia's unexpected meeting with him.

"I simply was trying to make a good impression. It's true, I've been many places in the world, and have much to tell those with interest. Alia just happened to be interested." Dane purposefully looked back at her with a soft smile, as to signal to her she was being talked about, and then quickly turned back.

"I'll also confess something I'm sure you already know. Being out at sea and away from court for so long, I have not found the same level of comfort with it's functions. Our customs are...a bit different than here as well, naturally, but I am growing accustomed to it." He didn't want to step to far into the level of ignorance, as he also needed to show some command. "I also felt Roderik's presence was best suited elsewhere and sent him out to better the empire in other locations. We all have our parts to play in the growth of power of our respective lands. I'm sure you understand all too well."

3. NoraTheBrave

NoraTheBrave Member

Daryoon gazed at the man, his green eyes masked nothing in truth the orbs showed him everything. The prince smiled into his face. "That I do...That I do..."He said with a chuckle and a pat upon Dane's shoulder. So, he's been telling her stories... No wonder she did not speak of him, Alia wasn't averse to the man like she did with Raslan and Darion.

He glanced towards the militant in his black unifrom, his strides sure as he made his way towards his haughty sister. The scene unfolded as expected with Raslan's harsh voice disenchanting the girls, it took a few words in for Alia to feign a need for some fresh air and left the dunce standing there. "I do hope you enjoy the rest of the evening." He said, nodding to Dane respectfully before he himself continued on the social ocassion. He did not know what to think of the man, but it seemed he was keen on changing for the better.

Perhaps an abdication was not in the books after all.

-

Oooh he frightened her.

Her light foot falls stopped by one of the outer balconies. She paused by a servant carrying cool wine and retreated inside for some air. She could hear crickets below, candles lit all about the bannister, the climbing jasmines provided the same floral scent she had often used as a bath oil. She did not expect to be found so soon. Raslan had followed her once more and though she tried her best to be diplomatically cordial and deny him a walk about the perimeter, it seemed wise to show him displeasure now.

"I wanted a bit of privacy, sir." She said, looking away from his scared face.

"Why won't you talk to me?" He countered and she blistered in response.

"I do not want to talk to you." She said, truth in every word.

"Your brother thinks we would suit. I think we would suit." He said, and though she had evaded his touch previously, it seemed easy for him to reach for her in the dark. Her goblet clanked to the floor, while he drew her to him with the most familiarity. Her hands pressed against his massive chest, while his hands were on her back, pulling her towards him until she could barely breath. "Have you lost your mind?" She hissed, her feet fidgeting about with a need to stomp over his, but he was much too wary of her antics and seemed to be ready for her this time. "You make me loose my mind." He hissed into her face, "I can see you. I can see everything. And yet....I cannot touch. I cannot have you." He seemed angry and confused and desperate. This wasn't good, she had to call for the guards before the idiot implicated her in another scandal.

"They will kill you. I promise you they would." She whimpered, for one of his hands had drifted low beyond her back to cup her bottom.

"Good. I haven't killed anyone in days...this would be interesting." He said into her terrified face. It seemed to amuse him, that terrified expression she had. No, it excited him. She could feel his cock through his pants press up against her thigh. It was all together macabre, unreal, she must've been still dreaming.

4. EFMingo

Dane had seen her nearly running from the man earlier, and now as she left to avoid Raslan again, he followed. This man was up to something, and as dangerous as he was, Dane knew from experience that violence was sure to follow in his wake. One did not take pleasure in war without taking pleasure in other monstrosities. Maybe it was unwise to check, unseemly to butt in, but he knew these types of men. He had dealt with them on every crew. "Don't be the white knight" his brother told him, "they end up dead. There was a time and place for everything. This time Dane thought his brother wrong. His eyes turned glacial blue.

As he strode directly towards the door they left through, he glanced at the handmaidens wildly talking to each other. They looked at him with fear and concern. He gave them an image of strength and determination. They seemed to understand.

As Dane passed the guards at the exit, he suddenly stopped. If I'm caught alone in a fight, the story can spin right on top of me. A foreigner in a dangerous land. Surely there were vipers hiding under the rocks. Dane recognized one of them from earlier. They had been kind enough to him, and he to them. A ship can't sail without a full stock of crew.

He came to them with a look of seriousness. "Come quick, please. I believe the princess is in some danger." The guard seemed to brush it off as a suitor trying to gain an upper hand.

Dane persisted, "I've drank and laughed with you men. You know my joking and demeanor. I only ask in seriousness. Please, come help me." The pair looked at each other then turned to him.

"Fine, but if your breaking royal decree here in fairness, than we must let our superiors know."

"Thank you. Now please hurry."

The group of them rushed into the halls and stopped. They listened closely for any sign. Then the sound of metal stringing stone rang from entrance to the balcony. The three moved quickly to the entryway. There they saw Dane's fears. The monster of a man was forcing himself of the beautiful girl. His maiden of the sea. He couldn't let that happen.

The guards yelled out to him, weapons drawn. Dane pulled the secret blade out from his boot. Whether the man went down without a fight or did, his life would be forfeit to Dane. Nobody touched his own.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  5. NoraTheBrave

NoraTheBrave Member

Whenever he tried to bring his lips to hers, she would shift her face away. The action seemed to annoy him, soon his hand was on her chin, his harsh fingers held her face in place. The feel of his mouth made her want to wretch, but he made sure she would taste him. He reeked of drink, and it did not take her long to recognize the slurs and groans he had been emitting, the man was drunk.

She did not scream for fear she’d be found in such a compromising position, but she had managed to break away from his mouth, her gasps he mistook for that of pleasure. Alia finally saw the guards there, their foot falls unmistakable but she did not call out to them.

“Dane!” She sobbed out, while Raslan gripped her tighter to him. He seemed to stiffen with her calling another man’s name- but, she did not care. He was there- he wouldn’t let this happen.

6. EFMingo

The guards rushed the man, swords drawn, and surrounded the pair of them on both sides. Dane could smell the stench of intoxication.

Drunkenness could help or hurt he thought. On one hand, coordination was a lost cause, but on the other, it was hard to tame a drunken rage. This could become a bloody mess. Dane knew Raslan had to make the first move towards him. Any attack Dane would make would get the poor girl injured. He gritted his teeth in waiting for the mountain of a man to make a mistake.

"Guards! We need more guards! Yelled the the younger of the two soldiers on hand. The circle they created around the pair was wide, but calculated. Their swords lie out in front at a distance. They were well trained, Dane thought, they know how to police properly.

The craven man glared with red hot rage at Dane. Dane reversed his knife in his hand behind him. If the beast charged, an upward slice may cripple him. You have to wear down the big ones, Dane remembered, you need to make them bleed.

When the circle tightened slightly, he spoke. "If your looking for an easy lay, than come here. Fuck me up, little bitch. Show me what a man you are." Dane smiled at him with a toothy smile. Drunkenness fell for taunts. Every time.

7. NoraTheBrave

NoraTheBrave Member

She should’ve found a way, it needn’t have come to this. Raslan’s quick breath over her brow was indication enough. He said things to her in his own tongue that she couldn’t understand.

It was only when Dane had arrived with a number of the palace guards that she finally lost all composure. She watched from the corner of her eye as he rounded upon them, the ease in his sword hand- He seemed to be something of a fighter as well, and here she thought his expertise was merely boating. She said his name again, only to have Raslan clamp his hand over her face. The blow shocked her enough into silence, but then he drew his own dagger, a terrible menacing weapon that he held over her. Was his men there too? She couldn’t quite discern it for Raslan had already discarded her to slash Dane. The blade’s whipping in the air was unnerving and she shrunk against the wall, while her own guardsmen stood around her. “Cease him!” She said in frustration , the incompetence of these little boys was unseemly. How could they leave Dane to do all the work?

Suddenly all four of the soldiers clamored atop Raslan, until he was upon the floor. His skill with his weapon failed against their numbers. “Throw him out- I do not want to see him or any of his men about. Inform my brothers of MY decision once you’re done.” She said glaring down at the overgrown menace.

The brute not all made a scene, and had her sailor boy run in and almost endangering his life but he also ruined her hair.

She glanced at Dane from across the now empty expanse. Since when did she start thinking of him as hers? She barely knew him, and it wouldn’t do to fly into another amorous affair simply because she found him attractive.

A few of the diamond clasps that were threaded in her hair had scattered to the floor. Her face was not marked, and she looked away towards the candlelight. “I can take care of myself.” She informed him, “Thank you- Dane...for your help, it certainly gave me the opening I needed to be rid of him.” She continued softly. Her heart prattled in her chest as she said this, and strangely William was no where in her mind.

8. EFMingo

You should have jailed him, Dane thought. Or hung him. Or I should have slit his throat. As the guards piled on top and subdued the powerful man, Dane worried about the implications of this mess. Raslan's armies were powerful as he, and he held much of their control. Throwing him out may be the worst decision. Though they can't keep a prince against his will. It seemed war was likely here, and three nations were already implicated. I hope she realizes what weight she carries. Nations may rise or fall in its wake.

"Your welcome" he said softly, as he watched the danger be subdued. Dane looked at downtrodden princess, though she tried tougher talk. He could see the fear clear as day in the cracks, but her ability to think during the difficult situation was well recieved. "The strength to fight on your own is a quality cherished in women of our people, my mother especially. It's the hardest part to teach anybody, the most natural element. Most freeze up, but you didn't." He smiled at her fearful yet angered face. "I could teach you the rest."

His eyes converted from the glacial blue, to a warm green, almost hazel. Do you see mother, Dane thought, do you see what she really is? The sinking ship and the kraken tattoos warmed and glowed underneath his dress overcoat. He could feel her looking through him.

Yes.

9. NoraTheBrave

NoraTheBrave Member

She should’ve noticed that subtle change in his eyes but she didn’t with her mind still a clutter after Raslan’s threats. Her arms folded underneath her breasts as she gazed away from him in mute contemplation.

Did she notice his tattoos glow? Not there, not in his heavy uniform. “Did you dress up for me?” She asked finally looking him over with her usual flirtatious tone. “It is an improvement, I thought you were a mere commoner that night by the pool.”

10. EFMingo

Dane raised an eyebrow to her comments, but kept a bit of a smirk. "A commoner? You've been cooped up in the castle far too long then." He loved being with his people. They were of a lower class yes, but they each had their own benefits and interests to bring to the table. Dane always believed there was more than just the simpleton mindset, that his people were key to his success.

Dane decided to follow up with a joke to lightened the mood. The flirting had helped him calm down now. "And you think your the only one allowed to be comfortable wearing next to nothing? I don't particularly like being choked by all this every day you know." He leaned in a little closer speaking in almost a whisper. "I'll let you know a secret. Neither do most of these other guys." He had a bright smile on his face as his eyes mellowed to a lighter, softer green.

11. NoraTheBrave

NoraTheBrave Member

"I have." She confirmed, "My brothers refuse to have me travel, security reasons and such. They do allow me the ocassional romps, I've ridden out to the market place and further beyond the wastes. Our guide took us to an oasis once, I do wish they'd let me go again." She did not elaborate on what horrible things she had seen that day. Noah thought that disaster followed in her wake, and for that she was always encouraged to stay in and save everyone the trouble.

He was flirting with her, she realized. Here, she thought him boyish in his approach but his technique seemed to elevate after that horrid ordeal with Raslan. "I do like wearing nothing." She murmured with a tilt of her head, "As a matter of fact, I thought you liked me best that night...what was it that you said? That I remind you of a mermaid or a siren- But I do like you this way, my friends think you're dashing. I could introduce you if you like?" She said glancing back towards the distant glow towards the banquet.

12. EFMingo

It was working, she was letting him in. He held his hands clasped behind his back in respect, for a woman attacked should not be touched so soon, but he found it hard to maintain. He remembered the ornate wrapping around her body, how it only covered slightly anything from a full reveal. He remembered her grace through the water, and the beautiful displaying meeting her. She was of the Mer, but lost in a sea of sand.

The friends would be a test. He had seen this before, on his many debaucherous adventures. It was one he had become comfortable with.

"Of course I would like to meet them," He remarked. "Dashing, they say? First time I remember being described as that." She would likely try to have her friends seduce him. He was not a child without control. "But I would like to know how you think of me?"

A siren and a mermaid are both great beauties in figure, but one is of death, and the other of life. Which would she be?

Dane held out his arm to her. "Would you walk with me back in to meet them?" He knew that it would cause a stir if she accepted. He counted on it. One did not rise while hiding in the shadows.

13. NoraTheBrave

NoraTheBrave Member

Alia was oblivious on how he philosophized her reply, she was teasing him- and he always maintained some sort of propriety with her that another would've tossed out and mistook for pure invitation. Was she inviting him in, though? Perhaps so. Perhaps, she wouldn't have minded it if it was him instead of Raslan. His choice of language earlier was quite different from what he showed her now, he was hiding himself- and she was curious in unearthing more out of him. "Hm? What are you usually described then?" She asked him offhandedly before he asked her his pointed question. "I think...you are quite different from what I'm used to." She replied carefully, "But Daryoon was right, you are unpredictible." She did not mention that she thought him dangerous as well, in a mysterious type of way.

"I would. But let us linger here, unless you'd like to return? I do not want to keep you." She said hastly, touching his arm in apology.

14. EFMingo

Dane smiled at the initial comment and replied almost laughing "I've been called a great number of...colorful...things. Pirate, swashbuckler, and debaucherer are the first to come to mind. Sometimes true." These admissions may make her flee from him, or stay. It depended on her entirely. Maybe she would respect the honesty, albeit in a playful tone.

The comment about Daryoon confirmed his initial suspicions. They had no real reason to trust him. It was natural, since he trusted them no more either. If they knew of the fleet in waiting, he could easily be imprisoned. This dangerous game was fairly exciting to Dane though, made him feel more alive.

Dane turned out to look over the balcony, but not particularly at anything. "As you wish. You aren't keeping me from anything."

He grinned to himself as he looked out. "I'm exactly where I want to be."

15. NoraTheBrave

NoraTheBrave Member

His reply pleased her. Although she did wonder about his many descriptions of himself. She eyed him, her eyes swept over his mouth in a slow assessment, his chin, his bobbing Adam’s apple, his neck and torso. Her forefinger pressed against her smiling lips while she continued her caress, his chest was next and though she had already surmised what was underneath, her gaze lingered there before it went to his arms. She momentarily thought what it might feel like being held by him, but that was another curiousity she should not dwell upon.

Her gaze, hidden by her sweep of her long lashes took in his belly, his hips, his legs, she licked her lips when she finally met the spot between his legs. She wondered how many women were there, he certainly did not seem the sort who would have trouble reeling them in. A debaucherer was quite the tricky thing but it was exactly the kind of thing that might peak her interest. "Are you...all those things?" She asked.

16. EFMingo

Dane could feel her eyes wandering about his body, and wondering what he hid. He could feel the heat of desire burning from the pair of them. They could be on each other at any moment, if they decided to quit playing the game. Dane was hungry for her, but he hid it. His fingers gripped the railing of the balcony tighter as he peered off, pretending not to notice her stares.

"I have been, and could be those things again. The course and heading of my life isn't set in any direction. I keep a sense of freedom and mobility. When I find my true path in life, I'll wheel my heading toward it full. But until then, I like the" he paused and thought about it the brothers, "the unpredictability as Daryoon has said about me."

17. NoraTheBrave

NoraTheBrave Member

She was making him uncomfortable. But, she had to address some of the things he mentioned. "Dane..."She started cautiously. Alia glanced towards the passage way, she did not want to be overheard. "They know." She took a step towards him, her chin tipped up to peer into his face, her voice merely a whisper. "They would never favor you based on that." Her skirts whispered against his booted feet. "They think you are about to abdicate to your brother, and sail off into the unknown. I am not sure...are you?"

She fumbled with the fingers behind her back, "I...I care for someone else." She whispered, "Very much so. My brothers would never take him into serious consideration because of his low birth. This whole celebration was conducted for fear I might do the rebelious thing and run away with him, I am not fanciful nor naive...but I cannot marry for political gain, I've refused their obvious choices due to that."

Alia glanced his way, "I do not know why I am telling you this..."

18. EFMingo

Dane breathed in deeply, and exhaled slowly. He had suspected as much earlier. The shells were wearing off her exterior emotions, but inside lay densely set. There was naivity, but it was no different from his own. He was a prince of a large kingdom, yet he acted like a boy. He was an admiral to the exploration fleet, yet his decisions were often rash. If his father were to die today, Dane did not know if he would be king.

Dane relaxed, and lowered his shoulders. "In my lands, women are viewed are viewed on more equal terms to men. There needs to be at least some mutual agreement. I talk to you as more of a friend because that's how I was raised. Lofty introductions and shows are just a game. We are more interested in living the life, than the game." He loved his home. He loved his people, but he understood the distance he kept, and the separation from his birthright. "You tell me this because you and I are one in the same. I've seen the vast openness of the sea in your eyes. There is more out there than being bottled in here. This I know. I have seen much in my years at sea. I feel that if you break the barriers others place for you, the world you live in will fall to small section of a very large map." He spoke from all the experience, and from the heart. His eyes blued to the vision of the ocean lapping against the rocks of foreign volcanoes. He missed them greatly.

Dane turned back to the beautiful woman, longing for her, but accepting a loss, at least for now. "If you must keep your current place for your heart, at least see me as a friend. Let me share the freedom that I believe you desire."

19. NoraTheBrave

NoraTheBrave Member

She dared touch him then, her palm covered his own on the railing. "What if I told you...I cannot be that? I cannot be your friend because- you confuse me." She whispered a slight blush upon her cheeks. "You make me want to see the things you've seen. You make me wonder about...about things I shouldn't be wondering about."

There- She said it. "You say things, and my mind is all jumbled up." Her hand was warm against his cool skin. "My heart is set on another, but it is you in my head...Why? Is it your Kraken's magic?" There was a smile there, for she couldn't lie to him about her intentions. What sort of friend was she if she lied about it?

20. EFMingo

Her touch was unexpected, her heat radiated through her hand. Her desire burned through her eyes and touch into him. He could hold it anymore. Dane turned straight to her, blood pumping furiously through his body. He wasn't going to hold back any longer.

"My brother would make as crude joke about Kraken magic right now," he laughed somewhat uncomfortably, "but it isn't my magic." His eyes darkened immediately to hazel.

It's hers.

Dane moved his left hand to hold hers, and his right to her left arm, just barely holding on with a light touch. He knew it was wrong to do, that he could be thrown out, but he didn't care. This had to happen now. He felt it too deep inside to avoid.

"You do whatever it us that you need to do."

21. NoraTheBrave

NoraTheBrave Member

Did his green eyes just change color? No, it couldn't be. It must've been the candle light playing tricks on her. His joke made her tilt her head, and furrow her brows in confusion. His touch did not bother her however, and she allowed it. Gods knew she would've allowed him quite more than that if he had dared. She stayed within his touch, her breasts rising and falling breathlessly. "See?" She pouted, her pink lips in that spoiled little action. "We'd never suit as friends, it would be a scandalous affair." Was that her attempt at another joke? Then, why did her voice come out all scratchy and wicked?

It would never dawn to her, what a fetching picture she made beside him. Her pink gown whispered against his dark blue pantaloons, her sandaled feet stood between his bigger booted ones while they breathed in the summer breeze together. Perhaps, it was the jasmines that were so intoxicating, or perhaps it was his strong masculine scent that had her weak.

She had to go back soon, that is what she needed to do and yet...she lingered.

22. EFMingo

It was going to be a mess. He would kicked out, or jailed, the girl would in her own world of trouble for it, his brother would throw more objects in hand at him, but Dane didn't care. He had been playing the games here long enough. He wanted to be on his own rules.

His hand moved across her body and up her neck, settling on her cheek and chin. He moved closer and felt her warm breathe on his face.

"Then that's just what it's going to be."

He pulled her in lightly, but she moved with him like water. Dane's hand moved from hers to her waist and pressed her body to his. He was erect before her breasts ever touch his body, and now he felt their softness pressing on his beating chest. He kissed her, long and hard. She didn't resist. His inhibitions fell away. It was an ecstacy. He wanted all of his clothes off right then and there, and all of hers. He wanted to rescue her from this abyss. Dane wanted to take her to his bed, and let her naked body grind against his in the shining moonlight. He wanted it all.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  23. NoraTheBrave

NoraTheBrave Member

Did she care that the world was brought in there for her? No, nothing mattered. She had forgotten about Raslan and his disgusting touch in his company, and now he seemed to wash him away completly. There was nothing in her countenance that she suggested she might shrink away or scream or run off back into the light. Nothing but this willingness to come to him, she couldn't tell if it happened quickly or slow enough- She only knew that his hands touched her face with heartbreaking care. Then his mouth was against hers, hard and long. He stole her breath away, and she held on to his arm sleeves, her moans caught on his expert tongue.

Her curvacious body pressed against his, her back arched while her toes carried her to reach him. It was nothing like William's kiss, here she felt transported, taken and her heart hammered into her chest in sheer excitment. Her hands mussed his hair, while her plush lips saught more of his mouth, little sounds of pleasure emitted from deep in her throat. She liked this, she liked it very much.

24. EFMingo

A warmth grew in Dane's chest inexplicably. At first he thought it was the heat of the scene, of his heavy uniform, but now he knew. It called to her. It felt her bosom against him and it knew who she was. Dane didn't want to part lips from her, but he had to.

Dane's arms brushed across her breasts as pressed for the buttons on his coat. He could feel the hard nipples through her sheer dress, and it hardened him further. The heat was unbearable. The jacket had to come off. He kept kissing her in the meantime, never having any desire to part.

Finally, his coat's last button snapped off, and it flung open wide. The night scene enveloped in an emerald green as the Kraken glowed upon him with great energy, from its body at his abs, to the tentacles reaching over his shoulders and around his neck. The energy was wild and raw. He felt its vigor through his entire body. It wanted her. He wanted her.

"It calls to you, Alia."

25. NoraTheBrave

NoraTheBrave Member

He certainly knew how to make her mind reel, his mouth was divine on hers. It was as if he had kissed all his life, and had finally taken the time to sample her. She held on to him while he opened his jacket, the back of his hand brushed her breasts while he did.

He excited her. The silly man thought to strip right then, and the action only made her smile until...

A scream caught in her throat, her sleepy gaze widened and the arousal between her legs suddenly became dry. She stepped away from him, visibly shivering with fear. Was this witchcraft? It couldn’t be a trick, his kraken moved around him, it’s tentacles wrapped around his throat until he said the most confusing thing of all.

“It calls for you.”

What did? The ink on his chest? Surely, he wasn’t deranged. Surely, there was some sort of explanation. “What? W-Who does?” She panted, “Are...are you some sort of warlock? Are you even human?”