The Magisters (Dicsussion)

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Bewitched, May 2, 2013.

1. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

@Pheonix: Well you said that Lebry was an asshole (Well part 1 Lebry)
    I hate you didn't like Lebraia. But I understand you. Only way to like her would had been to understand the idea behind her, and the social critic done with her.

2. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

you get my question?

3. Bewitched

Bewitched Banned

@Exzalia, Well the school is for Magisters/Magistrixes, so you have to be human. I just listed those so I wouldn't have to explain them later.

If you have an idea in mind, just PM me and we can figure it out. ;U

4. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

Lebry (the younger) was an A-hole for many reasons lol :p That was definitely one of crowning achievements of douchebaggery, but the highest was when he managed to get himself killed by River's dad... that was pretty amazing, not gonna lie...

As for Lebraia, I think that the near total void of morality was what put me off her, but she was definitely interesting. A character doesn't need to be liked in order to be interesting.

5. lixAxil

I had created worst stuff believe me.

@King: I got it!!!! how about Mattiel, never had a chance to use her.

6. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

Makes sense to me. Besides I liked her.

I'm trying to get Bewitched except two other characters I have. So Phoenix isn't the only man.

7. lixAxil

Yet Mattiel implies a very crude character.
    I'll tweak her a bit I think

8. Bewitched

Bewitched Banned

Ok...now I can hardly keep my eyes open. I ate a big bowl of nachos and my body just wants to lay down and digest. I think I'm going to log off for the night...first thing tomorrow I will check in to see any new posts before I leave for school. Good night, all.

9. Pheonix

Alright, I'm off to bed now.

Night all!

10. lixAxil

@Bewitched: You stay here until you send me your approval

11. lixAxil

Btw, why are you all leaving?
    What time is there

12. Bewitched

Bewitched Banned

@Asune, ha ha, I sent your approval, no worries. :p Sweet dreams guys, ttyl.

13. Kingtype

I ain't leaving. Just wait Asune I have a surprise for you and everybody else.

14. lixAxil

Name: Dahlia Brefthorn

Age(15-17): 16

Affinity: Conversion

List of Attacks:

Normal: Breaking an element into several pieces. It can fragment the structure of an element, as long as she doesn’t threat a life with it. The fragments can be manipulated by her will. It goes more than just breaking the atoms of the element. But is indeed breaking the origin of said element. It's true meaning

Normal: Reconstructing an element from several pieces. It can rebuild a broken element, even forcing a different form than it’s original one. It can also rebuild it in every point of space. Though is not instantly. The fragments will quickly rejoin between them. Hence if she decideds to rebuild an item using the body of someone as an axis, that person will have time to react before the fragments collapse against it.

Large:

The Exchange, Reality of a different origin: Using only her will, she can exchange two elements between them, regardless of any condition they are. The exchange is in real an alteration of the origin of both elements, their natural existence is changed for another existence, that although unnatural is natural for them.It could be said that she removes the cause and forces a different cause, thus leading to a different outcome that the original one. It also could be said that she literally moves the whole existence into a new reality with all besides it's natural origin conserved. Using The Exchange causes and excruciating pain and tires Dahlia to extreme levels, also the more complex the exchange is, the more excruciating for Dahlia will be, thus causing her to even faint when forcing to extremes.
    An example would be for example to exchange the leg of a chair with a blade. Reality will be changed in such a way that it will be considered as if that chair was built with a blade attached to it to begin with.

Appearance: I'll post it in thread

Personality traits: here is a little review
    A person who has lost the desire to live, and just do continue living without reason. The wounds in her life are so deep, that her personality is a twisted solidary and optimist one, thus breaking her even more. Although once she sought for death, she now fears it, thus leaving her with the only option that is to live.

PD: I plan to be very crude and a true bitch with her. Trust me. I’m able to

15. Kingtype

Beldamn Brothers

ATTENTION!

I'm taking Piper out of this RP. https://www.writingforums.org/showthread.php?t=61765&page=4

MEET YOUR NEW HEROES!!!!!!! DRESSED CODE CALLS FOR SUITS!!!!!!!!!

The world is filled with many monsters. That's were the Beldamn's come in.

They are the only two sons of a legendary monster detective Thomas Beldam. They are a pair of occult investigating, UFO chasing, suit wearing, kiss stealing and wheeling dealing sons of bitches. Or at least they pretend to be. They have never successfully completed a case or job they took on. And all the jobs they have gone on they have gotten their asses handed to them by whatever supernatural beast they were after. They are pretty much failures in the eyes of their father. Though they somehow seem to be immune to being killed.

Did I mention they are completely human. So why are they at this school. They used their father's resources and wealth to sneak in. They plan on solving the mystery behind the school. They are both (Well more like one) convinced that this school is some sort of evil cult worship place.

The brothers themselves

Name: Angelo Beldamn

Race: Human

Personality: Angelo pretends to be a cool badass stoic that rarely speaks. He also says he has an almost endless knowledge of supernatural and alien races and has killed literally 1000 of creatures with his bare hands. That's all bullshit though! He actually gets all his information off wikipedia and he isn't really a stoic at all. He often tries with little success to hold back things like laughter, anger and pain on his face when it comes his way. He cannot fight....at all. In fact when he is about to actually get into a physical altercation he finds every possible way to get out of it. He smokes electronic cigarettes but only from a distance because he doesn't want anyone to know there electronic (Something about all bad ass paranormal detectives smoke but he doesn't want lung cancer). In general he is quite polite (mainly to the ladies) and will try heavily to avoid conflict. He loves dressing in expensive suits and makes his brother wear them as well. He and his brother often argue like an old married couple. But he does have massive amounts big brother instinct.

Appearance: He's of average height and skinny but the fashionable black suit he wears makes him look far more manly then he actually is. He's handsome in a nerd sort of way. He wears glasses but he normally doesn't actually wear them and instead prefers sunglasses. Even though they do nothing for his vision. He's got some bad acne to but it only tends to get like that on Sunny days. He's got light brown hair that is always slicked back. He also has an extremely arrogant smirk when he want's to. His eyes are a dark brown.

Other: Extremely bad allergies and is obsessed with keeping his suit clean.

Name: Bobby Beldam aka the smexy beast!!!

Race: Human

Personality: Unlike his brother Bobby doesn't use a fake personality. Instead he is just himself and still manages to be an idiot. He isn't really into the monster investigating thing so he decided he had a different goal in mind since he is a young hormonal teenager. He wants to meet every supernatural female he can before he dies......and have SEX with them. Also unlike his brother Bobby can sort of fight. He is an average fist fighter but when any sort of pistol or knife is around he becomes a bit of a badass. He also never runs away. But passes out at the smallest sight of blood. He is always prepared! For himself anyway and to fight monsters, his pockets are normally filled with napkins and condoms. His brother Angelo will often advise people not to let him near any computers. Bobby also nicknamed himself the smexy beast for all the sex he has had....even though he had never had any. Bobby is also prone to accidentally giving extremely homo erotic lines on occasions. Which has convinced Angelo his brother is gay and only acts like a womanizer to hide the fact. Like his brother he dresses in badass suits but he doesn't really care about keeping them nice. Bobby works as the muscle of the two and of course he argues with his brother like an old married couple.

Appearance: He's shorter then his brother of course. But due he's got a bit more muscle to him and like his brother he wears a suit. But his suit (all of them) are tattered, torn or damaged in someway. He does not wear sunglasses. He's better looking then his brother and could certainly go on dates if he wasn't a complete slime ball. He's got light brown hair his brother but it he has cut in short shag style the male version of course (I had to look for that hair style name. It took for ever). He's got massive green eyes and like his brother he's prone to giving arrogant smirks. But they aren't fake.

Other: He's a massive fan of boy bands mainly One Direction. It is his greatest secret and it only furthers Angelo's theory.

Gear: They drive a car which is filled with weapons. Pistols, shotguns, silver knives, salt, books about exorcism and various other things. To bad they suck with 90 percent of it.

Beldman Brothers. Detectives, cowards, losers, losers, did I mention they were losers.

Oh well at least they got the suits

16. Pheonix

I came back to post this :D

[​IMG]

17. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

Another new avatar?!?! :p

I'm going to be confused for awhile, maybe I should confuse myself and change mine too.

18. Pheonix

Sorry :p lol I use this one on a different forum and I really like it, and was getting tired of the phoenix avatars...

And this one is a dune reference, and I :love: dune...

19. Kingtype

So come on guys,

What do you think of the Beldamn Boys?

I've been waiting to post them for awhile.

20. Pheonix

I used a Barney Stinson meme... that should tell you that I approve. lol

They sound hilarious :D

21. Crumpets

Crumpets Senior Member

22. Pheonix

Crumpets... you should get an award from the universe for awesomeness :D

23. lixAxil

Ok, read the intro of my character. I really wanna hear opinions from this one

24. Crumpets

Crumpets Senior Member

Haha thanks. As a singer, you have no idea how jealous I am of Neil's ability to sing. >:|

25. lixAxil

Beldam brothers are the biggest scammers I had seen from you Dexter