Tags:
  1. Dadelus

Dadelus New Member

The New Guy

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Dadelus, Aug 18, 2017.

Good day. My name is Ean Stott.

For the last 5 years I have been diligently working on a 6 book series about a world conquering super-villain that leaves his empire to his warring offspring. Some of his progeny are good, a lot of them are bad, and all of them are dangerous. A small group of would-be heroes struggle to protect the world from the growing strife, until betrayal strikes at them from within.

I stopped writing for a decade after a rough experience with a professional editor, but my SO has been super supportive and my skin has thickened to a durable leather since then.

Looking to make something of myself and happy to work with and learn from good folks along the way. I'm available to help with beta reads or anything similar to show my support. I look forward to trying my hand at writingforums.org 's in-site competitions and other community activities.

2. Shemshari

Shemshari Member

Welcome to the forum @Dadelus . You will definitely find good folks here to learn from.

3. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    GIR Waving.gif

4. Trish

Trish Damned if I do and damned if I don't Contributor

Welcome to the forum, Ean. :superhello:

I look forward to seeing your work. I think you'll find this to be a very helpful place.
    (I love your profile pic :supergrin:)

5. Jrax16

Jrax16 New Member

Welcome Ean! You'll find a lot of good help here and it is honorable that you want to help out as well; though, I'm new to the forum myself lol. 8-D