1. Espiritu Noble

Espiritu Noble New Member

The one who knows

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Espiritu Noble, Nov 3, 2019.

Currently studying in italy for a better understanding of literature and the roots of good culture in the outermost.
    I'm just a photographer who recently got caught on the magnificent world of letters.

Nothing More Nothing Less.

Thank you for reading my humble opinion.

Espiritu Noble.

Some Guy and dbesim like this.
  2. dbesim

dbesim Moderator Staff Supporter Contributor

Hello @Espiritu Noble

It’s nice to meet you.

You said you’re studying in Italy? Are you from Italy or from elsewhere?

Do you write poems or short stories? Maybe you could include one of your photographs on your avatar.

In the meantime, I hope you learn something new while you’re here.

See you around!

3. jannert

jannert Retired Mod Supporter Contributor

Hello Noble Spirit! I'm one of the forum moderators, and I want to welcome you to our forum. It's certainly an international community, despite all the writing being in English. It makes my 'only one language—English' self feel quite embarrassed.

I'd like to ask the same questions @dbesim asked you ...are you from Italy? What kinds of things do you write or study? Or what kinds of things would you like to write? Is Italian your first language?

Anyway, enough of the interrogation. Just welcome.

As you're just getting started, I'll suggest that you take a look at these two links. They will help you get oriented and give you an idea of how we operate, what we offer, and what our expectations are.

New Member Quick Start
    Forum Rules

Please feel free to browse the entire forum. Jump in to any threads that you find interesting, and make comments. That way we'll get to know you, and you will make friends. The more you interact with us, the more you will benefit from being a member.

If you encounter any problems or have any questions while you're getting started, please don't hesitate to contact me, via a 'conversation.' Just click on my owl avatar and follow the signs. I will do my best to help.

So ...I look forward to seeing you around the threads.

Cheers, Jan

dbesim likes this.
  4. Espiritu Noble

Espiritu Noble New Member

Sorry for the late replay
    I m From Venezuela I currently speak Spanish as my first language English and Italian are my second languages
    I am currently studying at Venice, Audio Visual arts and doing an advanced course on scriptwriting at a course of the university of Padova.
    I am a photographer since I was 13 and since then I just felt in love whit the artistic world this is my page
    https://www.viewbug.com/member/EspirituNoble
    I write short stories and I am currently writing a short historical fiction film about a young woman who is writing her thesis about the legends of the Homer's Odyssey and the disappearance of the corpse of one mermaid who had been washed away by the sea current and had ended up in Napoli city which according to the legend had been born because of the discovery of the corpse of Partenope the mermaid
    fact that's been used since the foundation of Napoli to advertise the city.
    The young student whose family has been on the spotlight since her grandfather Schliemann discovered the mythical city of troy.

I apologies if my English is not the best I dont use it quite often on Italy
    When I was 9
    I was diagnosed with a Craniopharyngioma a tumor on my brain ( which has been removed) so I had to stay in bed for most of my childhood
    so all I had left were tons of books to read and a pen and a paper to write.

Thanks for the reading

Espiritu noble

5. dbesim

dbesim Moderator Staff Supporter Contributor

Interesting page. People might not realise that photography is an art of its own and it takes a lot of effort to do it right.

You sound like a diverse and very interesting person. I don’t get to read many scripts over here but there is a section on it over at workshop and you have the chance to share it out for feedback.

That must have been really hard but you must have been really strong to fight through it and take up all those amazing hobbies you’re doing right now. It just makes you appreciate life even more.

I love this story, there seems to be an amazing back-story coming from you and deep-rooted experiences that finds expression through your talent and story-telling and I look forward to reading more of your posts.

One more thing: nice avatar.