The Phoenix Colony

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Foxee, Jul 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Contributor Contributor

"Yeah she eats just as much as Joey does." says Fox as she gives Athena a scratch on her head. Athena gives out a happy chirp. "Don't be too hard on him. He likes you, he just doesn't know how to show it right." says Fox.

2. CDRW

CDRW Contributor Contributor

Allen woke up. When he went into the cave after speaking with Reva, he had gone straight to bed. He felt a little better now. He got up and walked outside, looking for, Nathan was it? It was time to see what the guy had to offer.

3. zorell

zorell New Member

Chrys snorted, "Whatev. He's always there. I don't like that. At all."

Nobody answered him, so Nathan just turned around and walked towards the waterfall, a place he knew a cat would avoid. On his way, he saw a man looking arounfd for something, "Um, are you one of the guys who just received news of a child?"

4. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

Smith smiled happily as he began to think of a name. Names popped up and were quickly shot down, Damion, no to long, and it sounds like a gangster. Micheal, that might work, the arch-angel of heaven with the sword of fire. Sam? Oh no never. Not robert eaither then he'd be called Bob. Erika? Maybe. Susan, or sue for short.. maybe. Frank, maybe frank. Michael, Frank, Erika or Susan is what I can think of off the top of my head, what do you think?

5. FoxyMomma

FoxyMomma New Member

We still have a long time before the baby comes and I'm sure you'll change your mind a billion times between now and then. You're like a kid in a candy store. It's really kind of cute. Raylene yawned and tipped her head back against the cave wall. I'm hungry. Luckily, no nausea yet!

6. CDRW

Allen smiled warmly, and it was only partly false.

"I am. Are you one of the new people? I heard there were some strangers in town, and I wanted to meet them."

I can be charming, when occasion calls for it.

7. zorell

zorell New Member

NAthan felt weird saying it, but, "Yes, yes I am. Nathan Bleek. Pleases to meet you." He put on his best grin and extending hand, "May I ask your name?"

Chrys walked with Fox, "So, are there any other questions plaguing you latley?"

8. CDRW

Allen clasped his hand and gave it a firm shake.

"Allen Kiro's the name, and well...I don't really have a game. I guess I just kind of hang out here. I don't know if you met Reva, but she's going to be the mother of my child. I just found out today."

9. Shadow Dragon

Fox shakes her head. "Nope, no new questions." says Fox. Kat and Fox reach the entrance of the cave and see Allen and Nathan talking. Fox waves and says "Hey guys."

10. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

Well sit right here mother to be and i'll serve you something up while that magic juice is still numbing the pain. Smith said and pushed himself up leaving the cane behind. He was determind now to get used to walking without it, he wanted to be his sons hero or his daughters protector not thier cripled dad. He made it over to the food stores and grabbed a bit of everything not knowing what she wanted tucked it under and arm and walked swiftly back to Ray. dinner is served, though served cold, i'll cook something up if you want! He said happy to serve for once instead of being served though he knew his legs would get their revenge tomorrow.

11. zorell

zorell New Member

NAthan realizes that he shouldn't have asked his earlier question, "Um, congradulations!" He returned the shake, just as he heard Fox and Chrys approach.

Chrys waved at Allen, "So, yeah, you must be happy today." She smiled at him, and then glared at Nathan, "Be careful not to catch any cooties."

12. CDRW

"Of course I am, and if I might point out, only girls have cooties."

He leaned over and whispered to Nathan.

"Be careful around her, she can be a real witch, with a capital B. Just make sure you stay on her good side."

13. FoxyMomma

FoxyMomma New Member

Raylene ate hungrily. When she served lunch earlier, she had forgotten about feeding herself. Then when she and Chad went to the meadow, she didn't get the chance to eat there either. She licked her fingers as the juice from a chocostrawberry dripped down her arm. Want some? She offered Chad a bite.

Life sure turned out differently than she ever expected. Depression had crept in and invaded her mind while in prison. When she found out she was sentenced to the mining camp on Mik 14 she had seriously considered suicide before boarding the ship. Even after they crashed, she wanted to offer herself up to the ceaders on more than one occasion. Chad changed all that. He made her truly happy for the first time in her life. She placed her hand on her belly and sighed through a mouth full of food. She was content and life was good.

14. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

No thank you, it's going to be my turn to start serving for a long while. He said, the smile planter perminatly on his face. So what did Ray say about the news? He asked as he sat down next to her. He put his hand on top of hers on her belly. Still half in shock over the wonderful news. Still wanting to shout it out to the world so they could all know it, to biuld a satilite and beem it back to earth. He rubbed her hand affectionatly. How many do you want for your new life? He asked knowing that she already had children, ones she could never see again.

15. zorell

zorell New Member

Chrys rolled her eyes at Allen's commment.

Nathan smiled at his waring, "I met her on her badside, I want to know if the tribe would help me with something?"

Chrys looked over at the pair, "I can hear you you know!"

16. Shadow Dragon

Fox says "Nathan, you should give up on Chrissy Kat, for the time being. When she gets into a bad mood, she's even more stubborn than I am. Besides, if you two hook up, we'll end up with a litter of kittens running around."

17. CDRW

"That's all right. We can't hear you."

He turned back to "Sure, what is it you need help with?"

18. FoxyMomma

FoxyMomma New Member

Reva said that we'd tell everyone together. I'm not sure when she plans to do it though. I can't wait. I guess we'll just have as many as we can. We are trying to populate a world! She grinned at Chad and shoved another piece of fruit in her mouth. What about you, any preference?

19. zorell

zorell New Member

Chrys punched FOx and walked away from them all, heading for the tree she loved so much, "Good Night you traitors."

Nathan smiled, "Fox, I think you could help with this too. Her. Can ya'll at least get her to talk to me? You know, civily. She's already kicked me jewels, bit my lip, and knocked mein the water. Granted, I had gone inferno, but it was stilll mean." He frowned at the memory, "But, I really want her to talk to me." His eyes looked pitiful and pleading, he had his hopes really high.

20. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

You know what they say the more the marrier. That and I've got to admit I enjoy the process. He teased and leaned his left side against her, his right arm still holding her hand. Tonight I'm going to pack a nice backpack with a blanket and some food, and we can go out to that spot you like tomorrow and listen to our child, as we relax and you can eat till you explode, we want her health. He said finaly decideing that this one was going to be a girl. It has to be a her, she has such a beautiful singing voice. He exsplained illogically.

21. Shadow Dragon

Fox laughs a bit at Kat's punch as Kat walks away. "Listen Nathan, you seem like a nice enough guy, but you're coming on too strong. Just try to stay out of her way for a few days to give her time to cool off. Then try to talk to her, though don't grab her like you did last time, or force a kiss on her." says Fox.

22. CDRW

Allen leaned in and whispered in his ear. He hoped it was softe enough that Chrys couldn't hear it.

"Ignore her. She'll come to you. Trust me."

With that he straightened back up and said.

"Can't really help you there. But mabey you could help us."

23. FoxyMomma

FoxyMomma New Member

That will be nice. We should spend as much alone time as we can before she arrives. It will be hard with a little one to care for. Ray pushed away the basket of food. She had definately had her fill and now felt very sleepy. I think I'll take a nap. She leaned over and kissed Chad, then stood and went to their bedroll to lay down. She was alseep instantly when her head touched the pillow.

24. zorell

zorell New Member

Chry heard more than she wanted to, and turned over, coverig her ears. "I want to sleep."

Nathan looked at Allen, "Come on, there has to be something more active I can do? Everybody says wait, but I can't. I have no patience. And, can I admit something to you?" Nathan showed Allen his hands, which were begginung to redden, "One of my genetic modifications is that I heat up and eventually combust whenever I feel extremely frustrated, confused, or embarrassed. Do you get where I'm going with this?"

25. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

Smith didn't know what to do with himself, he felt like a kid in a candy store. He had so much that he wanted to tell people, to brag, to be a happy father but no one knew yet. He decided to just sit their and happily think it over to himself. He still hopped it came out looking more like Ray than him, but if it was a boy he could bet that the others would be jelius. Stronger and tougher than any of the others, plus he'd probably get Ray's mind reading too. If they had boxing or anything he'd be the champ in no time, he could probably handle him self with a pro if he wanted to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.