1. Odile_Blud

Odile_Blud Member

The Run-On Sentence Game!

Discussion in 'Writing Prompts' started by Odile_Blud, Jan 9, 2018.

Write a story replacing periods with "and".

2. 8Bit Bob

8Bit Bob Active Member

This is a run-on sentence I'm writing for a fun little forum game I just found and I'm really happy that I found it because it seems like a good idea and I think it could produce some funny results and this is the end of my run-on sentence so I'll leave now.

Odile_Blud likes this.
  3. Blind Opus

Blind Opus New Member

I've never been the type of person who just "jumps in" when new games or ideas come my way and I think that maybe I have been missing out on some serious fun because, suddenly, I feel alive in a way that I never have before and I literally can't stop doing what I am doing right now because I am having waayyy too much fun doing this! ( I had to stop. I was starting to piss myself off.)

4. Night Herald

Night Herald Member Supporter

I'm not clear on the rules here so I'm wondering if that goes for each and every period and also commas or even punctuation such as question marks which is a mark I would normally put here so that it's clear that it's a question rather than a statement and also I would put a full stop at the very end but the rules explicitly forbids it and so I shall end it in and