1. halisme

halisme Contributor Contributor

Suggestion The setting development forum needs a bit of a clean up

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by halisme, Jan 1, 2018.

After looking at the pinned threads and a few of the other things that get posted, I feel as if it could do with threads being moved to other areas.

Komposten likes this.
  2. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Contributor

I'll tag @big soft moose here along with @Tenderiser, since they were the main "Empty that bucket" volunteers (I think more people were involved, but can't remember who :bigoops:).

I know this is in the upper quarter of the forum, which means that non-Mods can't move threads there, but maybe you guys can at least take a look at it and determine the state of things?

Tenderiser likes this.
  3. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

To be honest virtually every forum in the upper quartile needs a clean up. Plot and character are as bad as setting if not worse. Word mech and research need a going over too, and there are various stickies that could do with being unstuck. and By the genre is the sort of mess usually reserved for a toddlers bed room or a politicians expenses claim.

I think @Wreybies decided it was too big a job to do as tag and clean and we were waiting for the elusive lesser spotted Daniel to sort out the node issue so that we volunteers could do the upper quarter without creating a bucket load of work for the mods.

Then god farted on Puerto Rico and everything got back burned (there's a build up of stuff in GW as well) as they say "Man plans, the gods fart"

Komposten likes this.
  4. Tenderiser

Tenderiser Not a man or BayView

Yeah, I think there's a lot of moving around needed between the setting/plot/character subforums. I'm happy to do the work whenever Ye Forum Gods arrange a way for us to do it without bogging you guys down. :)

Komposten likes this.