The Sibling Thread.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SonnehLee, May 11, 2009.

1. burned_out

burned_out New Member

I have three half brothers...I have pictures of only one on here...

Half brother #1 - Logan

2. yellowm&M

yellowm&M Contributor Contributor

edit

3. DownUnder

DownUnder New Member

I am an only child.

4. Xeno

Xeno Mad and Bitey Contributor

Jasmine does very wierd things in her spare time. Example:
    [​IMG]
    As a four-year old superhero, she is not very well recieved by the media. :p

5. hiddennovelist

hiddennovelist Contributor Contributor

HAHAHA I love it.

6. sophie.

sophie. New Member

^Lol. Look at her go!

I have 2 (younger) brothers..no pics, but hey

7. Lydia

Lydia Contributor Contributor

I know this is an old thread... but whatever. :p
    I've got myself 7 brothers and 7 sisters...
    You could say I'm never bored.... :)

8. M9A8E6S4TO

M9A8E6S4TO New Member

That sounds like me!

Also, I have an older brother who is 21 and a younger brother who is 12. I am the middle child at 18. My older brother is very smart and very ambitious. He's also socially inept. He's working his way out of it, though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4BLluWdlU4&feature=channel_page <--- There he is doing a Rubic's Cube. He was big into them last year. He got down to finishing them in about 28 seconds. He's also pretty creative, but he doesn't often pursue things of that hemisphere. His only problem is his apparent inability to stick to one path for more than a couple months. If he stuck with something, he could be anything.

My little brother, 12, is too young to write too much about. He's still trying to find out who he is. He's an incredible nerd, but then again, my whole family is. He is very sensitive, and very emotional. I love him and my older brother so much. I'm very proud to have them as my brothers. It sounds cheesy, but I really don't think, out of all the people I've met in my life, I'd rather have anyone else as my brothers.

I don't have pictures of either of them. You'd think I would, but eh. Weird how t hat is.

9. zorell

zorell New Member

So am I, but then my mother started doing foster/adoptive care....so there went that:rolleyes:

My estranged father is the second oldest of four children and has a son nine years younger than I and two stepdaughters, one's nine months younger than I and the other five years younger than us both (I think it's five, might be three or four, again, he's estranged...)

10. ChaseRoberts

ChaseRoberts New Member

I was adopted with my older half sister and two older half brothers. During the adoption process, because no-one was stupid enough to take four of us, we got split up into two different families. My brothers' adoptive family then had a baby girl.

I tracked down the biologicals about four years ago, and discovered I also had a little half brother and little half sister on my biological father's side. My biological mother (thank god) never went on to reproduce again after myself.

So:

Peter (30)- accounts assistant, no kids

Stephen (28)- Professional layabout, father to one he knows about

Michelle (27)- Ex-troubled teen, mother to four (three different fathers- kind of a weird 'passing down' of bad genetic luck there), promotor for nightclub

Myself (25)- Student nurse, writer, no kids (just as well for them really)

Justin (21)- Paratrooper, no kids, clearly a genetic mutant considering the rest of the genetic family are bone idle lazy and prefer a book and hot chocolate to running 13 miles up a hill with 500lb backpack before breakfast.

Annie (20)- Ex-troubled teen, no kids, currently studying her way into (my) university. Oh, and calling me a lot, wanting to borrow money for nights out. She's the sibling I'm closest to, both geographically and emotionally.

The first four have the same mum, the last three have the same dad, only Stephen and Michelle have the same mum and dad.
    It's like a strange riddle- mostly I just say I'm one of six.

Oh, and Amanda (22)- my 'not' sister- she's cool. aspiring actress, which is to say she sits on the dole and doesn't do much. She's about four foot nothing. no kids.

11. hiddennovelist

Wowza. I thought I had a big family...

12. Lydia

Lydia Contributor Contributor

Oh well, I'm used to it, but every time other people get to hear that, they're like: "What?!" and then they ask :"And all of the same mother and father?" That question really irritates me...

13. hiddennovelist

Yeah, I know what you mean. I have seven brothers and sisters, so I got used to hearing "all from the same parents" growing up. I'm sure you hear it a lot more than I do...

14. Carmina

Carmina Contributor Contributor

My older sister was a very blond child..I was very brunette...we didn't look anything alike..people would ask which one was adopted...or ask..half sibling?...or step sisters? Kinda ticked off my mom

15. hiddennovelist

Haha I have a sister who is blonde and a sister who's a redhead, but everyone else in our family is brunette. They got the same thing.

16. lazerus reborn

lazerus reborn New Member

Older sister, 18
    two twin stepbrothers, 15
    little brother, 9
    youngest half sister, who i havnt seen since she was three, I think shes 6? now.

little brother is a handful and extreamly irratating to say the least,
    ahh just wait adam, just wait, lol

17. sweetchaos

sweetchaos New Member

I have one younger sister, Sam. We're three years apart. Being the oldest grandchildren by quiet a few years, we really only had ourselves for the first little while. We have our issues, as every family does. In the last few years I was living at home, we fought A LOT. We're very different people, polar opposites really, so problems arise. It doesn't help that she has anger issues andI'm bi-polar. Since she's moved into her own house with her son, we've been getting a long really well. I visit her every now and then (she lives on the same street) and we have fun hanging out. There are still some tense moments, but for the most part, we get on well.

We dont' look alike at all either. She's short and a little overweight where I'm tall and 'skinny'. I have naturally blonder hair and she's a brunette. She claims she takes after daddy, but she gets more from mama than she thinks. I'm a carbon copy of my grandmother, but still definitely look a lot like my mom. We just happen to take different aspects from mama.

Here's a pic of her and her (most adorable) son, Logan.

[​IMG]

18. hiddennovelist

How old is her son? He's adorable!

19. sweetchaos

sweetchaos New Member

He was 18 months on the 12th. He's so adorable. He just spent the evening cuddling with me. I love him to bits.

20. hiddennovelist

Awwwwww! My nephew is a little bit younger than that, and I love hanging out with him. They're so cute at that age!!! Not that they aren't cute at other ages, but there's just something about little, little kids.