The Temporal Paradox Solver Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DrWhozit, Nov 24, 2013.

1. DrWhozit

DrWhozit Banned

Not asymmetry. Asymptotic.

Plank time is merely a measurement based upon light. How would that be an absolute in an area of the universe where light doesn't exist?

(I'm jealous. My account gives me a security error when I attempt to upload a graphic...) :(

2. DrWhozit

DrWhozit Banned

dgtaub3net.jpg

Here's a shot of DGTAU B I reworked with an overlay. What I'm depicting here are vectors of the forming star's plasma jets. According to the HST team, the star is actually ignited. That can only be a wishful assumption with the dust lane (accented by the elliptical torus cutaway) obscuring it. I've outlined the developing gravitational-magnetic fields that surround the star and what I've defined as "the asymptotic plane" that divides them. That plane bisects the originating singularity.
    Are stars initially formed by an infinitesimal grain of dark matter generated by the bifurcation of two Higgs Bosons? Time and lots of math will tell, but one thing the study I managed to complete showed is that the incoming flux of matter in the fringes of the HST image show no RGB relationship to the light being generated by the plasma jets. Those fragments of accreted intergalactic dust, generate their own light.

"Let there be light!" rules.