The truth about cats and dogs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sir Cameron, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Bick

Bick New Member

My mum's cat is like that, but not in a loving way. She just really is a demon child :p

Now Bick, My kitten, he plays because that's how they learn to hunt. Or so says my mum. I think that's why cats attack. Like in the wolf packs?

2. Bick

Bick New Member

I am, but I got up 2 hours before school, and I was ready a while back, and I'm bored. Plus I'm leaving very soon anyways :p

3. pyrox91992

pyrox91992 New Member

lol awww u had to leave :(

4. Domoviye

Domoviye New Member

Proud Canadian. Currently teaching in Nanjing, Chi
    My oldest cat at her prime, weighed maybe 9 pounds. She was fur, claw and muscle in that order. She once treed a doberman, and terrorized any dog that came into her territory.
    This one large, friendly golden retreiver who really liked my Mom, used to come by. Whenever he saw a cat outside he would roll onto his back in submission. My cat would walk over sniff him once or twice and walk away. The dog would then roll over and walk the rest of the way to say hello to my Mom.

Of course she 19 years old now, arthritic and weighs maybe 5 pounds, so the two younger cats terrorize her quite a bit.