The Unnatural Horror

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by TheApprentice, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Darth 2.0

Darth 2.0 Member

You should ban yourself for banning ME.

2. mmarage

mmarage The Detective Contributor

Sorry, couldn't resist. Darth's freakout right now is reminding me of an Ace Attorney breakdown when you finally corner the real culprit.

3. Darth 2.0

Darth 2.0 Member

MY FREAKOT?

FUCK YOU.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  4. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

Language.

I don't think we've been properly introduced (I'm the mod on this section) while I welcome new players and new RPGers and mistakes are welcome. I've been reading the discussions and threads and you've disregarded the rules of not only the GM but the rules for the section as a whole. Mistakes are fine because when it comes to new RPGers or anyone we want to encourage everyone to learn and be involved but you can't just do whatever you like. Also please do not act like being an American nor being told consistently about the rules. means you get to disregard certain rules and etiquette or are treated as a terrorist.

If anything it should hold to a higher standard in any situation to make a good name for your country and the people who live there.

Nonetheless I can't save you from being banned from this game. I've watched Apprentice and mmarage explain things to you and we also have a thread rules for the RP section. I didn't think I'd be needed in any form but language like that can't be tolerated.

The GM (App) in this case has clearly found issue with your behavior as have a few of the others players and the GM decided he doesn't want you. I wish things could a been different but I can't let any needless drama or trouble start up. So you wanna just bow out of this game peacefully because if things get to nasty I'm going to be forced to hand out a warning......which I'd rather not. :nosleep:It's up to App whether you stay or not but you've seemingly disregarded the rules and help from others multiple times.....sooooo he's pretty much within his GM rights to not let you play.

If you are done with this game or out of it. I do at least hope you will use this as an experience to practice better roleplay etiquette in the future be it on this site or another. :)

5. Kingtype

I tried to save you man or.....miss?

Apologies but I've had to give you a warning.
    Please do not conduct inappropriate behavior in a truly hostile manner. I don't mind it with jokes or teasing (if its friends just having a good time) but I think you're quite angry obviously. So best to relax about the situation :supersmile:

Yours truly
    The Gentleman Moderator. :supercool:

Kingtype

@mmarage
    Also lets try and not antagonize folks whom are feelin angry even if feelings are running hot like the climate. :superwink:

---

We will see what App has to say about everything later when he's on and if he feels Darth should stay or go as that's up to him but if its go please do not make a fuss or I'll probably have to hand out more warnings to overall if it gets to bad and at worse a temp ban.

This is speaking everyone not just Darth if things get to heated or nasty.

So if App decides Darth is out please just let it be done in a more or less go your own ways in a calm way. I don't want any trolling on here or in PMs between anyone, arguments or debates about it or any of that. If that's what App decides (well has decided it seems but best to wait for his next response) I want a clean break up so to speak.

If App alows Darth somehow remains in the game please PLEASE Darth follow the rules, ask if what you're posting is okay and always get permission from the GM for any major plot related movements. You've just got to get familiar with this stuff and learn it if you want to Roeplay.

That doesn't go just for this site. That's for almost every site with written RPG on it.

If you're allowed to stay in this game and get on the right track then that's GREAT! :superagree:But if you're allowed to stay and you keep breaking the rules (as in if you disregard or disrespect rules in place without trying to learn) I'm gonna have to warn you again and enough warnings is a ban but an even quicker way to get banned is that getting angry nonsense and lashing out at others over your own mistakes.

@TheApprentice

You've the floor GM for the next movement regarding the situation.

---

I'll be watching now for whatever happens next and act accordingly and I hope we will all be calm adults about it.

6. Darth 2.0

Darth 2.0 Member

Sorry about the language. But I said what needed to be said.

THE PLAYERS IN THIS GAME ARE MANIACAL. AND THEY KNOW IT.

7. Kingtype

I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary. I'm just giving my honest opinion....aside from the usual comedic banter everything seems pretty normal aside from the drama with this situation and apology accepted. I just like to run a tight ship if things get to hairy.

So can't have these sorts of things stirring up.

I wanna ask you some questions and I'd like some clear answers.

What is so MANIACAL (nice reference btw) about the players? What have they done that you have this view? I ask cause they are doing the usual ....there is nothing out of the ordinary in my view. So what's the deal? What about them is bugging you?

You said you used to be on this site before....right? I think you said something about that.....were you FabulousJewels by any chance? Sorry if that's wrong but if you used to be on here we may have met before under your previous account. :)

8. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

Boy, the players here are pretty normal.

Kinda feel like doing a bit of RPTherapy

Question. Why did you created a character that technically usurpated a key role in App's game without asking App if you could first?

PD: We sometimes do crazy stuff, but we always PM the GM of the game before doing anything

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
    TheApprentice likes this.
  9. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Senior Member

Alright who so who all is still planning to have an antag character?

10. lixAxil

Guys this is serious
    Apparently App lost his kidney
    So he won't be able to post soon for a while
    Please understand

11. mmarage

mmarage The Detective Contributor

His Kindle Fire, Ax. XD

12. lixAxil

They found him lying, naked and crying like a little bitch in a bath filled with ice

13. lixAxil

[​IMG]

14. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Senior Member

You really need to learn patience, lix

15. lixAxil

@TheApprentice

[​IMG]