The Video of Tom Cruise On Scientology. (The Secrets)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Raven, Jan 16, 2008.

Tags:
  1. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

what says it all about the idiot is the shot they're showing on cnn, with the little twerp standing next to his head-taller wife!... guys who are lacking in size [wherever] often try to make up for it in pseudo-macho [or manic] behavior and by aggrandizing themselves in other ways... poor little tommy-boy is more to be pitied than scorned, folks!

besides which, if that air-head katie let herself be impregnated with frozen sperm from their god, on top of having married the cretin, she's deserving of some pity, as well... anyone wanna throw a pity-party?

2. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

But Raven why would I want to do that when here is a forum full of males to explain it to me??? :confused:

It really makes no sense to go out of my way and use up my energy to find these things out myself if you males are around to give me the answer anyways. :p lol

Sheesh Males! Always expect us to do things the hard way!

3. Raven

Raven Banned

Indeed. :p

And back to topic I go.

I agree with Maia here because i feel he is not to be scorned. (NutJob) But he beleives in this scientology mumbo Jumbo.
    (No offence to those of you that may Beleive in this Scientology Mumbo Jumbo.:p)

We should just remember him for his great films.

4. Bluemouth

Bluemouth Contributor Contributor

I would strongly argue the point that around the time of the Big Bang, or even after, a comet hit Earth. On that comet were micro-organisms in the form of cells, which eventually mutated into life on Earth. So technically, as a result of that, humans came from space.

That's what I believe.

5. Tori

Tori New Member

The way you put it sounds realistic like it could of happened.

I looked up on what these people or at least some of them think and it sounds like something out of a comic book. They believe in some guy called Xenu who came to earth 75 million years ago bringing with him billions of his people.

Then again the founder of scientology, L. Ron Hubbard, was a science fiction writer.

6. Bluemouth

Bluemouth Contributor Contributor

I think the Bible stories contain 'science fiction' as well, it's not just Scientology that should be ridiculed here. The fact remains that since so many in the world have accepted the main religions, anything else must be wrong. All a bit hypocritical if you ask me. And anyway, no religion has any proof.

7. SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze Banned

meh- find out in the end.