?

If anyone also cares to give me some feedback about my website, please tell me what you think.

1. Cool, keep up the good work!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. It's kind of weird but I kind of like it.

100.0%
  3. Nope, this is a travesty of all that is good about the internet.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I am uncomfortable with being asked this question in this context.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. You are clearly a nutbag and I wish to distance myself from you.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Charles Gull

Charles Gull Active Member

Introductory Greetings and Salutations

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Charles Gull, May 20, 2017.

Hello to every single person on the forum,

I have absolutely zero experience as a writer of fiction but balance that with unlimited ambition!

I am working on a ridiculously large, unnecessarily complicated and peculiarly inspired Sci-Fi / Fantasy cross over saga thing. For an initial insight into the tangled mess that I believe I can turn into a LARGE number of books check out the project page under the direct link 'http://www.ax-yz.mobi/index_orb.php/#Landing'. There is lots of other stuff on my website but the rest isn't related to this writing project. (mind you 'http://www.ax-yz.mobi/index_anecdotes.php/#Landing' might qualify as well)

I am very much looking forward to interacting with all the lovely, welcoming, intelligent, supportive, creative and honest members I am sure I shall find here. I shall also do my very level best to be all of these things for other members too.

2. Friedrich Kugelschreiber

Friedrich Kugelschreiber marshmallow Contributor

Hello, and welcome :)

I confess that I had a heck of a time navigating your website, and the site's purpose managed largely to elude me, but what I found was quite intriguing, and strangely, even made some sort of sense to my unscientific brain; it's kind of weird but I kind of like it. One question though: where are the actual stories on your site? Or are there any pieces of writing that could be branded as fiction? If there are, please tell me how to find them.

I would venture to guess that your joining the forums will spice things up a bit, based on your activity already.

3. Charles Gull

Charles Gull Active Member

Am I under surveillance from a 'Grey'? Cool! That might be one of the most intriguing things that has ever happened to me in my whole life. Mind you, most of my life feels like I've been abducted by aliens (perhaps my website is an expression of that), so I have no worries as far as being taken to the mother ship is concerned. Maybe they'll actually take me back to my real home......

Aha! brilliant question, totally dull answer, there aren't any........ yet. Well, other than the beginnings of some Memoirs (look for 'Burger'n'Fries', I won't include an explicit weblink because I am no longer 100% sure I should be doing it, forum rules and whatnot...) that is.

The Orb stuff is all just background conceptual stuff at the moment. There is, however, no need to fear (though I am sure you weren't anyway) because I shall be battering the workshop section of this forum into a squelchy mush with sections of my work......as soon as I am qualified to do so (tick tock). So if you are looking forward to reading my work (which might cause questions about mental well being to be raised) then just hang around until I have committed a perfect crime.

Until then, here is a portrait of me :crazy: .

4. Friedrich Kugelschreiber

Friedrich Kugelschreiber marshmallow Contributor

Good. I'll look forward to it ;)