1. LeeBookProject

LeeBookProject Member

Hello from London

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by LeeBookProject, May 5, 2014.

Hello everyone, I read through a few posts on here and thought this seems like a nice place with a nice vibe for newbies like me.

I have never written formally but ever since I was 21 (I am now 45) I have had an irresistible urge/pull to write my experiences down in an irregular (not daily) dairy. It was initially and I suppose still is (a little) a survival technique to help me get through life and articulate multiple traumatic connected experiences to me (at least). I have since been through lots of healing and I feel able to reflect on a lot of things and go over again what is not now so painful. (I am transcribing my diaries as a first step and I will see how things evolve).

I am excited to share my experiences and look forward to chewing on ideas, structure, dos and don'ts and methods with this community.

I have a few questions but I don't think they belong in the intro. I will post in the correct forum.

Thanks

Lee

2. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Hi, Lee, and welcome to the forum! Please read the rules, participate, and have fun. This is a great place for novice writers.