1. VynniL

VynniL Contributor Contributor

Back on my writing journey...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by VynniL, Dec 20, 2015.

Hello Everyone,

It's been years since I joined a writing forum and since then I've not written all that much. I really intend to lurk more than post. The mistake last time was I chatted more than I wrote.

This forum looks lively, so I'm hoping an extra bit of energy will kick start me back onto my journey to write more and to write better. My preferred genre will always be romance with a dark and gritty edge, but I inevitably end up writing stuff that is light and fluffy. I really need to work on that. ;-)

In many ways I feel like I am starting the journey all over again but I'd love some company along the way this time around. I look forward to reading and sharing ideas.

Cheers,
    Linny

2. Montego Bay

Montego Bay Banned

Hi Linny :) I'm brand new here as well. I don't really know what to expect! But my goals are the same as well, and I hope we can give each other advice when the time comes.

3. VynniL

Thanks Anaïs Rose and lovely to meet you. :)

Montego Bay likes this.
  4. datahound2u

datahound2u Member

Hello, Linny! If you're looking for some inspiration, I can definitely tell you that you're in the right place!

I'm also pretty new, but in just a short time, this forum has illuminated many avenues that I couldn't see down before.

I bid you welcome and I wish you well!

Montego Bay likes this.
  5. VynniL

Thanks datahound2u. Inspiration and illumination sounds good to me. ;-) I'm really wanting to absorb more and take in the experiences of what a writing community can offer this time. I don't think I did that enough previously.

datahound2u likes this.