1. ruskaya

ruskaya Contributor Contributor

Thread title change?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by ruskaya, Jan 4, 2022.

I am aware users cannot change the title of a thread once posted, even if it is the user who posted the thread in the first place. How can I request a change of a thread title?

I posted a new thread progress journal and I would like to add "2022" to differentiate from the one from last year. The other one has a different title, so it is a minor change, but it would help remind myself to focus on this year. If it cannot be done, so be it! :superwink:

2. Xoic

Xoic Prognosticator of Arcana Ridiculosum Contributor Blogerator

You might be able to change it. Since you created the thread, if you go there and look across the top of the page you should see a link called "Thread Tools" I think. Something like that anyway. Click it and it should allow you to edit the thread, and I believe you can change the title.

Yep, just looked up an old thread I created, and you can definitely change the title. In fact the only options under Thread Tools is to change the title or add a poll.

ruskaya likes this.
  3. ruskaya

ruskaya Contributor Contributor

just changed it. Thanks!

For some reason, I skimmed through "Thread Tools" and totally ignored it :whistle: