1. Crimson Threnody

Crimson Threnody New Member

Story/Book Idea I am toying with...

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by Crimson Threnody, Dec 9, 2007.

Adventures of Sparky and Friends

Ok - so the title is far from original but since I haven't really written the story/book yet, I don't really know what else to call it at this point. If ya'll have any suggestions let me know. I am listing notes below for comments/critique/suggestions. Photos may be included for clarification on appearances (and for you all to go "awwwwwww!!!!").

I don't have any specific plots outlined yet, but something should be added to this soon.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A troupe of kittens who always seem to get their paws dirty because of their never-ending curiosity about the world around them.

Sparky - Female and leader of the troupe because she declares she is the oldest (by a couple of minutes). She has white fur and bright blue eyes.

Tyger - Male and the wildest of the bunch. Always getting himself into trouble it seems. He is named for his appearance. He black, white, and orange stripes with dark blue eyes.

Snuzzle - Male and definitely the laziest. He loves to take naps, especially if there is someone close by to lay on top of or snuggle with. He orange and white tabby with yellow-green eyes.

Horatio - Female and the youngest. He is a superstitious one, mostly because other expect him to be in accordance to his coloration. He is black with gray-blue eyes.

Nera - Female and vain. She has a very large ego and doesn't mind throwing it around. She is also the largest and second oldest of the troupe. White with gray stripes and green eyes, she is definitely a force to be reckoned with.

2. charms3468

charms3468 New Member

Sounds good. When you get more plot ideas, I'm sure you will come up with a better title. So, with Horatio...(we just read Hamlet in English class) and I was wondering, are you going for irony? Because, Horatio wasn't exactly a bully. I love the idea of using his name as a character, though. Maybe, switch the personalities of Tyger and Horatio? but keep the descriptions? When I think of a kitten named tiger, I picture a cat who is always causing trouble and he's being a little terror and things like that.

Just suggestions of course!

3. Domoviye

Domoviye New Member

Proud Canadian. Currently teaching in Nanjing, Chi
    This sounds like it would be great for kids. Anyone who's watched kittens knows the trouble they can get into with ordinary things. If you throw some supernatural stuff and kid logic, you could get a huge number of stories out of this.

4. Crimson Threnody

I was going for Irony actually, Charms, yet your idea is good too. I will think about it.

And yes, I could easily get a good number of stories out of this :)

5. lessa

lessa New Member

It should be a good story book.
    so many settings you could have for it. farm, city, alley.
    the lazy one is a lot like my punkin. he is orange & white tiger stripe and the laziest thing on the face of the earth. always napping on something soft.
    good luck with this. I look forward to it with interest.

6. Kiza

Kiza New Member

That sounds like it could work Crimson Threnody(nice name by the way.) I know lots of people that'd like to read about kittens.

7. Crimson Threnody

Glad you guys look forward to this! I am excited to work on it

8. Crimson Threnody

I am not sure I am statisfied with how I have them lined up personality wise. So it is liable to change.

Thanks for the feedback. :)