1. playerslayer

playerslayer Member

time to introduce myself

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by playerslayer, Apr 24, 2014.

i am playerslayer, known better as playerslayer666 to those who actually know me.

i write fiction ( or at least i try )

and i have come to this forum on a quest for knowledge. school only teaches you so much. at this point in my life i feel like i'm on my own with my writing and it's very tough to keep going when i don't even see where it could possibly lead.

i've joined two writing forums thus far and looking for others as well. not sure which one i'm going to stick with and make my official home.....quite frankly, the internet is my backyard, so i don't really have to "choose" a favorite anyway.

2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

So, now that the tech-gremlins are out of the way ;), Welcome to the forum. :)

Please have a look through the Forum Rules, and the FAQ as a start.

Have fun! :D

Wrey

3. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Hi, playerslayer, and welcome to the forum! It's a great place for novice writers. Enjoy it!

4. thirdwind

thirdwind Member Contest Administrator Reviewer Contributor

This writing forum is the best out of all of them. That's an objective fact.

Welcome to the forum.

minstrel likes this.
  5. playerslayer

playerslayer Member

I'm back.... Been gone so long and posted so little I figured I had to reintroduce myself.

I've learned a lot in the past couple of years..... In fact I've learned a lot just I. The past couple of months! That's part of the reason why I'm here. I'm trying to get a fresh start on my writing which I feel I've almost let go of.

However I've learned that writing takes many forms, and just because the posts I'm making are not on a "writing forum" it doesn't mean I'm not writing.

I've discovered some facts about my medical history and am presently on a mission to find my old doctor and give him a thank you letter. Something I'll touch on in another post in a more appropriate section.

6. ThistleMae

ThistleMae Member

I definitely could put off rewriting a scene, just to look through this site all day. I've just joined and so far, I like it. Definitely looking forward to some hard critiques, once I qualify to post something. The query letter, and figuring out my genre make my head spin.