1. Mage135

Mage135 New Member

New to the Writing Game

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Mage135, Oct 9, 2016.

Hello, Mage135 writing. I am quite new to writing game. I have written stuff down, had my ideas, but have never quite seriously considered to start working on something that could some day be published.

I am very well indeed drafting something up as we speak (write) and so excited to see where it goes.

I certainly have my questions ready about my own works (plot, themes, copyright etc.), but I also my interest in learning about what others are working on.

I am delighted to have stumbled upon this forum to discuss with the members of this community about our writing and writing in general.

2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Hi Mage135! Welcome to WF. :)

Sounds like you'll fit right in! Here's our New Member Quick Start to get you started. I hope you'll find support and inspiration here. :)

See you around!
    -Kat

3. ThistleMae

ThistleMae Member

Welcome to you! I'm new here as well. I've gotten a million emails from Writer's Digest, and they mostly want you to spend money. I needed someplace to go to get suggestions without breaking the bank. So happy to discover this site. Looking forward to feedback and offering some. I just can't get enough.

4. zoupskim

zoupskim Contributor Contributor

Welcome to the forum!

5. ThistleMae

ThistleMae Member

zoupskim likes this.