1. Eurlo

Eurlo Banned

QUESTION regarding publishing

Discussion in 'Traditional Publishing' started by Eurlo, Feb 17, 2011.

I know a book is considered published if posted on any public website, but what if I change the whole part I posted on any certain site, will it still be considered published?
    Also if you change the whole part you have made public does your chances of being published go back up some?

2. Banzai

Banzai One-time Mod, but on the road to recovery Contributor

Have you looked through this thread: https://www.writingforums.org/showthread.php?t=23612

Generally, the answer is that it depends. On the publisher, on how completely changed it is. A few typo corrections are unlikely to restore any chances, but a complete rewrite might well.

Also, I'm gonna move this over to the Publishers forum, I think it'll get more relevant attention over there.

3. Eurlo

Eurlo Banned

Ok thanksXD Yes I have read that I just didn't read anything about this question on there:)thanks:)
    The reason I ask is because I have found inspiration (music) recently and I seem to think what I wrote while listening to music is better than without so I want to go change it,due to the lack of other senses that I didn't put in there and as well as action, detail thanks for all your help cause I'm going to rewrite and not post any more on here to save my book for publishingXDthanks just can't say that enough:D