Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Contributor

No formatting in my posts.

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Steerpike, Oct 12, 2011.

All of my posts show up as a wall of text. When I put in line breaks, they disappear. Doesn't look like anyone else is having this issue, so I'm guessing there may be a setting somewhere that I inadvertently changed. Any ideas?

2. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

i haven't noticed that...

trying it to see if it does that now...

did it?

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

nope!

but i still haven't gotten any answers to my questions about the text options... didn't we used to have a few of the basics like bold, underline, color etc. available in the quick reply, or am i imagining things?

---------- Post added at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

but i still haven't gotten any answers to my questions about the text options... didn't we used to have a few of the basics like bold, underline, color etc. available in the quick reply, or am i imagining things? ...and i haven't seen any of them in the advanced, either... anyone else notice this?

and i can't get an edit to 'take' either...

3. Daniel

Daniel I'm sure you've heard the rumors Founder Staff

Both of these issues are resolved. Thanks for reporting them and hanging in there while it was sortedo ut.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.