1. SkadiaTrazon

SkadiaTrazon New Member

The Newest Adventure Begins

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by SkadiaTrazon, Sep 17, 2016.

Heavy boots ring out across the wooden floor as the door clatters shut behind her. Her golden eyes scan the inn.

Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself real quick. Name's Skadia, I'm gay as all get out and I love writing lesbian novels. I do some straight things too, so don't worry, it's just not as fun for me. I want to really use this site to make some new friends as well as shape my writing skills a bit more. I do have a few erotica self published and while I am proud of them, I have a long way to go. I'm currently working on my next series, less sex and more action, and I am excited to see where those books take me. I'm also a very avid reader and on good months can easily chew through 4-5 books.

Some of my recent reads are, "Winterwood" by Jacey Bedford and let me just say, if you like pirates and well written story lines, give it a try. Tell me about yourselves!

2. I.A. By the Barn

I.A. By the Barn A very lost time traveller Contributor

Half asleep in the corner, I raise my head to see who's making such a noise. I tilt my hat in greeting.
    Welcome,
    I write in the historical and fantasy vein and I also read quite a bit! I hope you enjoy your time here!

3. SkadiaTrazon

SkadiaTrazon New Member

Thank you kindly. I should be tipping my hat to you, historical is a very hard subject for me, so all of my props to you for being able to do it well.

4. karldots92

karldots92 Active Member

Welcome to the forum. I write fantasy/sci fi but am toying with the idea of writing some historical fiction. Like you I'm an avid reader and am usually working my way through 2 or 3 books at a time.

5. SkadiaTrazon

SkadiaTrazon New Member

That's wonderful! I normally try to keep to just 2 at a time, one fiction one non-fiction. But go a head and try writing different things! I think it's a super great idea to try as many genre's as you can!

karldots92 likes this.
  6. Kara Gatsby

Kara Gatsby Member

Wait, are you trying to tell me that there are people out there who don't like pirates?

7. SkadiaTrazon

SkadiaTrazon New Member

If there are, I haven't met them! (and don't think I'm missing much) haha