u know what...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by pyrox91992, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Banzai

Banzai One-time Mod, but on the road to recovery Contributor

Lol, you know I will. And price isn't everything, I agree with you there. Love is what counts more than anything, and I think (I hope) I have enough of that to give.

2. wordwizard

wordwizard New Member

boooooooo no sweet talk on the forum. makes me jealous. Lol just jokin

3. pyrox91992

pyrox91992 New Member

lol

well, i got to c her today, and i gave her my newest poem for her, she didnt get to read it yet, but when she does i hope she wil love it :D i found out that under pressure i could ride my bike 6 1/2 miles home in about twenty minutes, becuase i had gotten to her school and she had basketball practice so i had to wait til 4 before she could c me, and then she told me she wouldnt be out on time and to go home so i wont get into trouble, but i didnt go, and i waited, and i got to c her and hold her and kiss her for about 5 minutes before she said that i really had to go before her mom got there to pick her up. now, i know, if any of u think it is wrong that she and i are dating behind our parents backs then im sry, but the only reason they r not to know about it is because that they have forbidden it, and we are in love and we dont care if they say no. and yes, though u may all doubt it, i do love her, with all my heart, and all i want is to be with her and not here at my home without her. i wanna make sure she is happy and taken care of and that i can give her all that i can give