1. RahnyJae

RahnyJae Member

Uh-oh, I Spot a Plot hole: First/Wort Reactions - Go!

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by RahnyJae, Mar 22, 2016.

Hi there. At the moment, my name is Misery and I'm feeling a little lonely. Take me through your first and worst reactions to discovering a major plot hole. It happens to us all, right? And always with that one story that seemed to be going oh so gosh darn cotton-pickin' well, only to crumble like a skyscraper made of sand the second we realize that something missed on page 20 completely negates everything that happens in the following 200 pages.

Myself? Well, back in the day, I was a serial-remover. Entire scenes, docs, folders, character inspiration photos, all sent to the recycle bin jail cell and often times hanged in the gallows of permanent deletion. Not proud of it, but, I'm a big girl now and those days are long behind me. Today, I'm partial to clawing at my face, rolling on my back like a dog with fleas, zombie moaning, and then consuming everything chocolate and cheese dipped, all while watching a favorite show and praising the writing every fifteen minutes with statements like "that's so good, why couldn't I think of that? Gah, they just make it look so easy," *nummy num munch - sob*

You?