1. TDFuhringer

TDFuhringer Contributor Contributor

Unable to post in Writing Workshop

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by TDFuhringer, Mar 15, 2012.

When I try to submit a post in the Writing Workshop (only about 550 words) it just goes to a blank page when I click 'Submit New Thread'

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

P.S. Yes I meet the requirements for posting in the Workshop. Critiqued 'Finding Lori', 'When In Rome', 'The Man In The Shadows', 'Inspiration Lost', 'Crimleys Night Out'. This is my second time posting work in the Workshop.

P.P.S. Now the 'New Thread' button has completely vanished. I am unable to start new threads at all.

2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

You cannot post directly in Short Stories. You have to choose one of the subforums.

Also, make sure you were logged in when you attempted it. Obviously you were logged in when you posted this thread, but if you are logged out you cannot post.

Other than that, it could be a server glitch. There have been a lot of them since the software was upgraded.

3. TDFuhringer

I was not attempting to post in Short Stories. I was attempting to post in Novels. I made sure I was logged in before trying. I am able to enter a post into the box, which proves I'm logged in, but when I click submit it just goes to a blank screen and the post disappears. I will keep trying. Thanks!

EDIT: Confirmed I now have no "Post New Thread" button anywhere within the Workshop subforums.

4. jazzabel

jazzabel Agent Provocateur Contributor

Try to review two more pieces, that solved the problem for me before.

5. TDFuhringer

I will give that a try again, thanks Jazz :)