1. Sig Studios

Sig Studios Member

Hi everyone.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Sig Studios, Aug 29, 2016.

Hello. We're Sig Studios. We're a writing duo. We've been coming up with stories together for a while now, accumulating quite a few of them, to say the least.

We're in college and currently in the process of writing and illustrating our first graphic novel. We don't have any preferred genre but we usually end up thinking of some funny or odd stories.

We hope to give more than we take from this forum as we can. Thanks.

2. I.A. By the Barn

I.A. By the Barn A very lost time traveller Contributor

Hello Sig Studios!
    How do you organise your posts? Will you take turns or consult each other before every post?
    I've often wished I could do a graphic novel and I once got very close until the other person dropped out :(
    Anyway, you two get stuck in and have fun!

3. Sig Studios

Sig Studios Member

Hi! Well we just read posts together, discuss it and then write out our reply if we're talking about it. For regular posts we just write something dowm amd let the other proof read it to let us know if we could've added anything to it.
    Actually we're both artists, it's just we also both have experience in writing. That's disappointing, but making a graphic novel does always require a lot of persistence. Somethimes people aren't ready for that.

Thanks! We're already having fun here.

I.A. By the Barn likes this.