Vampyre Story!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Erik-the-Enchanter!, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems
    Fight time!

Tahra cast Death Keen, but they did not hear Tsi Sgili or the Master cry out in pain. Calypso began to slow as they neared the Vault and she cried, "Wait!" The Princess skidded to a stop in front of the Vault and peered into the darkness therein. Usually her sharp Vampyre eyes would pierce the shadows like anything, but this was unnatural darkness--she coudl not see inside. "Where are they...?", Calypso muttered. She stepped hesitantly inside...

...and was transported to an empty black void. She stood on the bottom step of a huge stone staircase that led straight up into space. Behind her was a stone arch made of black marble with piulsating red veins. Above her in the empty space was velvety darkness spotted with swaths of red dust and distant echoes liek whale songs--and there was the Master and Tsi Sgili at the top of the stairs.

"Noooo!", Calypso screamed. As she watched helplessly, the Master bent to pick up a small trunk on the stone platform--the one that held the Orb of Necromancy. Then, quick as lightning, Dissopia punched her clawed hand into the Master's chest and ripped out his beating black-purple heart. The Master gaped at his disconnected heart muscle and clutched the gruesome hole in his torso. "Traitor...", the Master gasped. Tsi Sgili threw back her head and cackled evilly.

The Master, pale and sweaty, turned and looked down at Calypso and that hard look was gone from his sky blue eyes--he was Gentry again. "Tell Hecati...I love her", Gentry said. And then Tsi Sgili pushed him off the stairs into the endless void. Calypso shrieked and covered her mouth. Suddenly an even greater scream filled the empty space and huge bats swooped down out of the blackness. They reached out with wicked claws and lashed with their razor-tipped wings. They were Vampyre Bats, the ancient guards of the Vault.

Calypso leapt back as one tried to slash her face. "Tsi Sgili has the Orb!", Calypso cried in desperation.

Your turn!

2. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

Tahra cursed under her breath and shrieked when one of the Vampyre bats dove at her, scratching her shoulder before she managed to roll away. Timmothy summoned several golems to his side, whacking a bat out of the air and into the void below.

"Daak- What are you doing!?" Tahra yelled as the winged vampyre dove from the air and wrapped his arms around her waist, yanking her up and into the air. A startled squeak came from her when they passed over the black abyss. She was clearly afraid of heights -well, so long as her feet weren't on the ground.

"Tahra, you have to trust me!" the vampyre said, diving for the witch in a stoop, his black wings screaming through the air, blue eyes flashing.

3. TheLeonard112

TheLeonard112 Sūpākūru Senpai

Nethan Barnes

I walked into the void as soon as the Witch killed the arse. He fell into the void. It though over what he said about hhow he loved Hecatii for a milisecond. "That's such bullshit. I'm brassed off, I am ready to kill these to bloody arseholes." I pulled out my katana and I swung it.

I saw all that bats come out of the darkness. I hate bats. I thought over our options. "Calypso, can this orb be destroyed? Because, maybe I was thinking of the way to approach this all wrong." I saw the bats approach me and I put up a sheild of magma.

4. Pepper1

Pepper1 Active Member

A land far far away, in a time long forgotten.
    Bree

"That's such bullshit. I'm brassed off, I am ready to kill these to bloody arseholes."

Bree nodded her agreement and leaped high into the air, landing on the back of one of the monstrous bats. She was used to heights, the void not scaring her at all. She hung on tight and prepared to teleport at the sign of danger. She stabbed the bat hard in the side, causing it to cringe to the left, strait towards the witch. Right before the bat hit, Bree teleported behind the witch and tried to snatch the orb. As soon as her hands was on the orb, Bree would teleport back to the others and safety.

5. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems
    Fight time!

Tsi Sgili faced Daakyr as he swooped toward her. "I remember you", Disoppia said with a toothy grin. "I won't let you off so easy this time..." The evil witch waved her hand and used Telepathy. Daakyr felt a strong invisible force push him to the side, hard, making him and Tahra tumble down the stone stairs. While she was distracted, Bree Three-Hands appeared behind her. Disoppia felt her hands touch the Orb and snapped, "Elecusura!" Purple lightning crackled up her arm, over the Orb and into Bree, shocking her brutally and making her fall on her back.

"My sister made this Orb in the old days", Tsi Sgili said as she gazed reverently at the artifact. "She was a powerful Shamaness, we both were--but she only used her magic for good. You might know of her...her name is Pocahantas." Disoppia scowled. "Of course, she would never tell anyone we are related. I was her twin, her evil twin. When Vampyres threatened our tribe, Pocahantas enchanted this crystal globe and used it to make them leave. I wanted to us it to control them and fight of the whites who were pillaging and burning our tribes, but Pocahontas refused. And so I became a bad witch. I was only twelve at the time..." Her jet-black eyes became far away. "I came back for the Orb years later after I had become Tsi Sgili, queen of the deomn-witches. But Pocahontas and the Guigua, the Wise Women of the tribe, defeated us and trapped me in a stupid petrified tree."

Then Disoppia smiled and her eye glittered with insanity. "It's ironic, though, isn't it? Pocahantas fell in love with a soldier named John Smith who was a Vampyre. He took sympathy on them and offered to bite the entire tribe and grant them immortality and they could hide from the conquering soldiers. Pocahontas saw no other option and agreed, and now they all live in the mountains, Pocahontas a Vampyre Queen and John Smith her King. Well, I will find them and use this Orb, her very own creation, to bring them to their knees..."

A malevolent yellow aura flickered around Disoppia and she hopped on a passing Vampyre Bat. "Yip-yip!", she cried, and the Bat screeched and flew like a arrow for the archway. Calypso pushed down Nethan Barnes to the ground and Tsi Sgili flew over them out of the Void.

"We can't let her escape", Calypso said as she jumped to her feet. "And to answer your question Nethan, no, the Orb is impossible to destroy, don't you think Hecati has tried a thousand times? No, we have to get it back." Calypso darted out of the archway into the huge chamber just as the giant bat and Tsi Sgili swooped into the hall. Erebus and the elite guards were still fighting the street vampyre but they were winning. Calypso dodged through the fight and pursued the evil witch.

Your turn!

6. TheLeonard112

Nethan Barnes

I got up off the ground and I looked at Calypso in dissapointment. "Are you sure, because I got 'dese golden bullets that have special properties. I looked at her intensley. I am so sick of this bitch. "I am ready to put my bullets in her bloody head." I pulled out my gun and put my golden bullets in. I had three shots with them. I won't use them yet. But I'mma try that orb, then that witch.

7. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

Daakyr roared in anger and pulled himself up, flapping his wings and creating a small windstorm as Tahra jumped up, her face red with anger. Timmothy came in on Nana, the vampyre dog's uncanny speed making them appear as a blur before they settled into a more physical form. The dog couldn't fight, but she sure was fast.

"Get her!" Tahra yelled and Daakyr grabbed her again, bearing her after Disoppia with Nana close behind, Timmothy clinging to her back like a bur.

Tahra clutched her stake to her heart grimly, her eyes changing to blood-red orbs as she imagined what to do with it.

8. TheLeonard112

Nethan Barnes

Thara and Timmy went after the witch. I looked around the room for a corner to try and trap her in. I found one about 30 ft. to the right. I placed my hand on my sword gently and it begun to heat up. It was soon up to 100 degrees farenheight. It was then covered in magma and I swung around in mid air and I created a small tornado of magma and aimed it at the witch, going diagnle, so to trap her in the corner.

"I hope she leans to the right." I said in the confounds of my mind.

9. Bolivia

Bolivia New Member

Character Intro

Bolivia woke up among ruins, her head and memories hazy. She had no idea what had happened of who she was. All that she new was that she was a newborn vampyre, destined to serve the vampyre queen for the duration of her life. She would remain loyal to the queen, even if it cost her her life. She was a water element vampyre and was tall with long, strait, platinum hair and clear icy blue eyes. She went by Bo and had become a new person ready to start a new life, the moment she became a vampire. She had lost all of her memories with what appeared to be an explosion, unaware that they ever existed, or may never come back. Glancing up at the night sky, she estimated it to be around midnight, the start of a new day. The moon was out and was glamorous in its fullness. Dusting herself off, Bo started to wander aimlessly around wondering what to do. She had no rescission of who she was, only what. As if it were a grandfather clock, she felt an internal clock of sorts, telling her that it was midnight. There was also a strange sensation of being called. A silky smooth female voice beckoned to her, demanding with a soft yet firm tone, to come to her.

((Hello. I hope you don't mind that i joined this story. It seemed interesting. I apologize for any inconvenience as I am new to this website and new to role-playing. I hope you all can help me out with it!))