1. Anthony Mullan

Anthony Mullan New Member

Huzzah for Writing!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Anthony Mullan, Nov 6, 2015.

Hi everyone, I'm Anthony.

I'm looking forward to making some new friends and learning a lot from everyone here, so say hello and I'll say hello back!

:superhello:

My girlfriend says I'm a drinker with a writing problem, which is about right. I've just started my second novel (the first was just practice), and I've written about a dozen shorts in the last two years. I've also completed a couple of screenplays. I deal mostly in Sci-Fi and Fantasy.

I think I'd like to get some feedback on my work from some of the veterans on here, see how you like my prose, as up until now I've been shy about sharing my work but I know I have to if I want to improve.

Quid pro quo. I'll be happy to do the same for others. Is there a particular part of the forum that facilitates this?

Anyway, thanks for reading!

2. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Contributor

Welcome, @Anthony Mullan!

There is a section of the forum known as the Workshop. This is the area where people post their work for critique as well as critique others. Posting in there, however, requires a member to meet certain requirements; you must have made 20 posts (2 of which must be constructive critiques in the Workshop) and have been a member for at least 14 days. Also, the "2 constructive critiques" part applies for every item you post (so if you want to post 3 stories you must give 6 crits).

Please read through our New Member Quick Start to get an idea of the forum's general layout as well as our rules.

Enjoy!