Tags:
  1. John-Wayne

John-Wayne Madman Extradinor Contributor

Video on Demand

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by John-Wayne, Jun 8, 2018.

So, with Video on Demand Services like Netflix, Amazon Video, Hulu, etc. It's become easier than ever to watch what you want when you want... old shows, movies, etc. It's pretty damn awesome, specially for the ones of us who recall VHS. Where you had to have this massive library of tapes if you wanted to watch anything, not to mention the horrible recording quality if you recorded something of the TV.

But now, it's all in the Palm of our hands. Phone, Tablet... etc. Even on your Laptops or Desktops. So with that it's easy to fall into a route of shows you enjoy watching like, over , over again, repeating the seasons or coming back some time later to view again.

So my Question is, what Shows or movies are in your query of VODs., that you watch or come back to to rewatch at a later date.

2. John-Wayne

John-Wayne Madman Extradinor Contributor

For me, I have Married with Children, Psyche and 1000 ways to day, Kitchen Nightmares. and my Nightly ritual at this moment ins one Episode of Ellery Queen Mysteries. .

Currently on the list as well is Horders,

3. Some Guy

Some Guy Manguage Langler Supporter Contributor

Firefly, Serenity, Babylon 5, West Wing (SCARY prophetic), Dune (Sy-Fy) and COD, Kung-Fu (70s), Underworlds, Blades, V, Watchmen, action romps of all kinds, some of which seem to have fallen off the face of the earth, but I cable-raped them in HD to my DVL anyway.