Vortex's Crusaders

Discussion in 'Archive' started by lixAxil, Apr 3, 2014.

1. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Senior Member

De Sade noticed that nobody was responding to his idea as he grabbed for modifiers without really looking at what they were. Surely he would need modifiers to succeed in this mmo.

"Too cliche!" De Sade announced in response to the last set of suggestions he heard "If we get a name implying that we deal in oaths, if anything, it should be Oath Breakers!" He said, but then nodded his head, unexpectedly knowing he had just given a cliche suggestion.

"Mitchell!" He said, in a dark, evil voice that didn't match Shawn's real life voice "If you want our name to sound like rock, then perhaps we should name ourselves...The Free Birds."

De Sade then lifted up his arms, and began wiggling his fingers in a similar motion to how one might play guitar. Of course, the invisible air guitar made no noise, so De Sade imitated "Brahh brahhh brananana nanana dana nana naaaaa!" He shouted, before looking up at his companions and watching for signs of approval. When he saw none, he went go the singing. He was off pitch, and forgetting some lyrics "If I leeeeaave here tomooooorrrooooowww. Brananana na. Danana remember meee. Somethings dana moving ooonnn nooowww..."

2. TheLeonard112

TheLeonard112 Sūpākūru Senpai

Delta listened to all of the suggestions given by the other players. He thought each name sounded pretty cool. He wasn't too sporadic when it came to names he had more of an affinity towards appearance. Leaning into his mic he spoke in his timid pre-teen voice instead of the loud and more mature voice that he tries to use when in combat. "I think the Chimney Sweeps sounds pretty cool. I can't really think of anything. I fight more than I do anything else." finished Tha Fuck as he swept some of his black hair from infront of his eyes.

Tha Fuck then crossed his legs and sat on the ground waiting for the name to be resolved. At the same time Delta stood from his chair and grabbed his Math II book and did some of his trigonometry homework.

3. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

After a heated discussion between some of the party members Gildur reached a conclusion.
    "Chimney Sweeps it is!!! It totally doesn't sound like a party name, I like that!!!" stated while checking between the many virtual menues displayed in front of him and gave a name to the key dungeon's raid team. A message popped up for everyone that said "Party had been renamed Chimney Sweep".
    "Hahahaha is an awesome name" exclaimed the Saint Knight... "Oh, look at the time, I gotta go. Seeya tomorrow, why don't you go check the city or surroundings, etc." said before removing his avatar from the virtual space, leaving a dumbfounded crowd.

4. BrandonrockstheAM

BrandonrockstheAM Active Member

Levin

With the Saint Knight gone, Levin stopped, sheathing his knives and his wand.

This, too, shall be decided by luck. Lance grabbed at the rusty coin in his lap, and flipped it. It landed, showing the dusty head of someone that Lance didn't find important to know. Well, he was going to be part of this group. Of course, he could flip the coin again... Nah. That would be messing with luck. It was what it was.

Lance logged out of the game. He'd find his way when he logged back on. For now, it was dinner time. Cherry ruffled his hair again.

"Hey, Cherry."

"Yes?"

"Do you feel like I thank you enough?"

"Yes."

"Good, because you're the best person I know. You deserve it."

5. Nia

Nia Active Member

Nia sighs in relief after the Golem boss an its minions were defeated. She had to have her character hide in the shadows after that special attack that nailed her hit points down to a whopping one.

She controls Morana to go over to the stockpile of treasure layed out for everyone to grab and made sure to grab herself one or two of the modifiers as well. "Well these definitely will come in handy, or fetch for just the right price." Morana says mimicking the owner's voice. She found no need to have an alternate voice. After all, to her it just sounded to weird for her voice to be some different tone or accent when logged into the game with her headset.

Morana looks around after the teleport and quickly puts the modifiers into her inventory as the group piddles around trying to decide a name. She blinks in suprise to all of a sudden see a message pop up showing what the groups name had been changed to through the discussion. ".....Alright then. I guess that works or whatever." She says letting out a sigh. "Hmm, so I did manage to level one or twice. So that was pretty beneficial. " She chuckles.

6. TheLeonard112

TheLeonard112 Sūpākūru Senpai

Delta used the arcade stick and moved it forward. Tha Fuck's black tenni shoes tapped lightly against the ground as he continued closer and closer to the treasure. With the sun of the city beaming down on him, he left a long shadow behind him; the digital persona smiled. Delta stretched out his hands, making sure they didn't get cramped if the Sweeps somehow got ambushed. After getting the knots out of his hand, Tha Fuck threw a few quick punches. "That battle made me feel as if I gave my hand a few cramps."

Tha Fuck's light blue eyes pierced the treasure laid across the floor so hard that it could have made a dent in the gold. Yet, as he eyeballed all the money, his care for it was obviously not present. Immediately Tha Fuck's tanned hand reached into the pile and pulled out a Mana potion that was under the category of Lightning. He then stuffed the small bottle into his pocket and used his powerful legs to help him squat as close to the Earth as possible without touching it. Once down practically eye to eye with the rewards, Tha Fuck began to search for any other Mana potions specific to elements.

Delta looked at the new character he had noticed before. She reminded him of a character who would have been in one of the "Dark Mockers" fighting games. A lot of skin could be seen through her clothing. She had long purple hair that reached mid back and her eyes reminded Delta of the many manga on his bookshelf. Delta's hazel eyes were shut off in darkness as he sighed for a bit after noticing she wasn't Japanese, meaning she wouldn't be amazing at fighting games. He would have befriended her immediately. Either way, she seemed interesting, making friends is always good especially if you wanna be a legend.

Collecting a few more elemental potions in his arms, he stood back up straight, standing a little higher than six feet. "Hello I am Tha Fuck, the man who took down an aerial enemy with a level two dagger. Interesting character design. Nice to meet you Morana, welcome to the Chimney Sweeps!" said Tha Fuck once again with his strange young teenage voice.

7. Nia

Nia Active Member

Morana turns her head to looks towards Tha Fuck "Oh hello. Haha nice, and thank you." She says trying to keep up with all the subjects. "It's nice to meet you too Tha Fuck. Yeah, The Chimney Sweeps huh? Such an unexpected name, but then again it isn't so bad." Morana smiles and crosses her arms. "Can't say I've ever been around an interesting group such as this one. It should be pretty fun." She says before pulling out what appears to be needles just to look at them. "Seems we all have a bunch of diversity in style too, which of course is always a good thing."

8. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

Moved to Archive Per GM request.