War on Kalicas Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by naturemage, Mar 20, 2012.

1. SpitFyre

SpitFyre Member

okay no worries just thinking of how to go from here il put up a post fairly soon. not planning on making darrius grumpy and possessive.

2. CheddarCheese

CheddarCheese New Member

Eagle is down. It's never a good idea to charge at Davis. :p

3. Fan7asticMrFox

Fan7asticMrFox Contributor Contributor

Sorry have been pretty busy with some work recently so havent had much time to post. Should have a new post up tomorrow in the day.

@Spitfyre I am planning to head to the woods in my next post, btw what does shadow do if it finds something on it's perimeter scanner? Is it still on? Just so I know what I can write when I get close.

4. SpitFyre

SpitFyre Member

@fantastic warns me through the wrist chip. at the moment shadow is off checking the sensors so you may collide with him send me a pm with a draft and we can work on it if ya like, not sure on how youd like to react to shadow.

5. Fan7asticMrFox

I've posted, I hope what I have written is ok with you. I didnt want to PM and slow down the process, but i am happy to edit anything you are not happy with.

6. SpitFyre

SpitFyre Member

okay i have posted my characters reaction hope your okay with it give me a shout if you want an edit.

7. AnonyMouse

AnonyMouse Contributor Contributor

Umm, SpitFyre you might want to slow down a bit. Love to Write didn't get a chance to respond to Amira's apology, nor did I get a chance to respond to either of the requests Darrius made in your previous post. It's starting to seem like the scene is rushing on without us.

Since Fan7asticMrFox's post didn't specifically mention what's taking place around the campfire, there was no need to immediately respond to it. Searching the perimeter probably takes about ten minutes or so; that's a ten minute window during which Shadow could've encountered Jaxx. (In other words, we don't know if Jaxx's situation is taking place now or ten minutes from now. You didn't have to leap into action quite so quickly.)

Time is flexible. Just because something was posted, doesn't mean we have to immediately fly into action. That's all I'm sayin. ;)

8. SpitFyre

SpitFyre Member

no worries il remove the last post :) i didnt realy like it tbh. i just get exeptionaly bored in mathmatical physics class XD

9. AnonyMouse

Where's LTW? I have a half-finished Amira post burning a hole in my pocket, but I believe it's Melody's turn.

**bounces around like a kid in a candy store**

Can't... wait.. much... longer... :p

10. SpitFyre

SpitFyre Member

im same XD someone in outr group dissapears and we cant continue argh :p

11. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

I'll post in the next hour or so. Don't worry! :)

12. SpitFyre

SpitFyre Member

heya LtW :D happy your here

13. AnonyMouse

My post is up. I left the ending open for Darrius to do his thing, but if that's not what you want I'm willing to edit. :)

14. Celestial-Ultimatum

Celestial-Ultimatum New Member

Character template!

Name: Terra (Miri) Eisenholm

Career: Soldier (Pilot)

Background: Terra was born and raised in Kylas. Her father is an officer for Kylas's defense force while her mother is a mechanic. Her life revolves around the path to become a pilot, for her father, since an early age, taught her the controls of his Medieval before she joined the Military Academy that Kylas had established. Ever since she enlisted, Terra climbed the ranks rapidly until she eventually became a Captain of a small cohort. Even with her status she still prefers to sortie alone when conditions permit.

Appearance:

Terra is approximately 5'9" with a slightly smaller build than average. She has lush brown hair with prominent purple eyes.

Family: Her father, Didric Eisenholm and mother, Venessa Eisenholm.

Robo: (If applicable, include description as well as weapons equipped)

Terra’s Robo, Sabre, is of the Medieval class. The cockpit of the suit lies in the center of the chest. The most noticeable mark on the suit is the angular v-shaped crest that resides on the crest of its head. The color scheme is black mixed with spots of red on the vents and facial trims. Sabre’s main weapon is a long slender sword. It also has a secondary arsenal of two small dagger that are holstered on its waist.

Since Sabre is a military suit constructed by the Kylas military, it boosts some of the best maneuverability since up close and personal is the only way the Sabre can be effective. On the back of the Sabre, a booster pack is joined to the back ports, so Terra can activate the boosters, which allows her to close distances rapidly and evade quickly. The g’s exerted from this, however, puts a huge strain on her body since she values speed more so than restrictions. There are a number of smaller boosters that she can use for a quick less violent kick.

An AI, which she refers to as Omni, has also been installed into the suit’s systems to help regulate the power outputs for the booster. The use of the boosters exerts a huge amount of stress on the drive core, which needs to be regulated or will cause a overheating, which will leave the Sabre in a more vulnerable spot until it has a chance to cool down.

----

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are still accepting people into the rp. It looks really fun! Anyways, here's the character template. If there's anything that needs to be changed just let me know ^^!

15. naturemage

naturemage Active Member

Hey Celestial, in the future, please send character templates to the GMs in a private message for approval. It's a lot easier. But your character is approved. Feel free to join the action whenever you see an opening.

16. Celestial-Ultimatum

I'm really sorry! I just read in the discussion topic that I could post OC templates here. I'll definitely do that next time.

17. naturemage

naturemage Active Member

No problem. Just be sure to check over the rules and everything, because most of the GMs will say "send character template for approval." No worries, you're new. Have fun!

18. Celestial-Ultimatum

I'll definitely keep that in mind next time!

19. SpitFyre

SpitFyre Member

Heya Celestial welcome to the game. By the way my char is a Covert ops deserter from Kylas. may be good for some drama between our characters :p

@Anony yea thats fine by me :) i shall send stan back to camp and meet with fantastics character, Melody still has the comms pad so ya can send me messages through that.

20. Celestial-Ultimatum

Thanks for the warm welcome spitfyre! And ya! I read your character sheet. This should be fun indeed :3 I'm finishing up my post, and we'll see how it goes from there!

21. Fan7asticMrFox

Welcome Celestial, nice posts!

@SpitFyre If you want to take Jaxx to the camp in your next post that's fine, just remember he is extremely suspicious of you - he's only really going with you because he's so hungry.

22. SpitFyre

SpitFyre Member

@Fantastic. i Know i just wanted to grab us all together quickly i ment to post on here to ask if it was alright with you but my internet crashed when i tried posting i wasnt even sure if the post had gone through sorry bout that.

23. Celestial-Ultimatum

Haha thank you Fantastic!

I think I'll wait to post up. I just read everything, and it seems that it would make more sense for Melody to contact me first since she's already in the process...

24. SpitFyre

SpitFyre Member

yh it will be we will leave that up to LTW i was just getting the rest of us together.

25. naturemage

naturemage Active Member

Hey guys, I just want to say I am very happy with all of your posts! I have been waiting for Shamus to repost so I can continue with Rina, but without Tyri, you are all doing fantastic. Once the night is over, I will move the plot forward with Tyri.