1. devan26

devan26 New Member

Just trying to make something amazing

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by devan26, Jan 13, 2017.

Hello everyone,

This site is new to me but I am posting this in hopes of getting some help from you guys in regards to an ongoing long-form storytelling project I am working on. The story is of an human who is maturing into a hybrid alien. This story will be told using twitter, instagram, facebook, soundcloud and youtube to creating an all immersive experience for the audience. The ground work for the project has been laid out years in advance and we are to a point now where some help from someone with to help launch this project into a whole new level. The project is tentatively called TourSeason: it would be a video series loosely based around touring dj's and performers. The actual main story is going to be based around Devan who changes from a human into an alien being complete with schizophrenia, paranoia, visual and auditory hallucinations that all result in his downward spiral into insanity. Basically the kayfabe change from a face to a heel through a series of deformation, digital distortion to emphasize and animate his drastic mood swings and overall change documented on tape. As this is happening the entities like CSP, the WhiteLight, and even local law enforcement get involved and try to contain as much as possible. As a base of the character Devan is growing and learning more about his culture which results in physical and psychological changes. "Entries" would be music videos, vlog updates, musical releases, and instagram and twitter Posts. There is a deeper story line that can be developed and I have a lot of the imagery and look down. I was just hoping to get someone's creative input and possible direction on the series and even specific "entries" if available.

2. Dnaiel

Dnaiel Senior Member

Hi, devan26. Your idea is intriguing. It will be interesting to see what you do with it. Best of luck!

A man called Valance likes this.