1. King_Horror

King_Horror Member

Salutations, Good Friends.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by King_Horror, Jan 8, 2016.

My name is King Horror. You may call me King, or KH, either one is acceptable to me.

My favorite genres are as follows: Erotica, Horror, and Romance.

I especially enjoy the combination of Horror and Romance.

One final thing about me is that I ADORE critique! I can't get enough of that stuff.

And that's about it. :D

2. datahound2u

datahound2u Member

So, do you prefer romantic horror stories, or horrific romance stories? Just curious.

At any rate, I'm sure you'll fit right in around here. And if you ADORE critique, then you are definitely in the right place. Not only is this forum full of writers, but there are many writers who write very well.

Welcome aboard! I look forward to seeing some of your work!

3. King_Horror

King_Horror Member

I prefer romantic horror. Horrific romance sounds like Frankenstein falling in love with the Xenomorph off of Alien vs. Predator.

And it's also good to meet you as well.

datahound2u likes this.
  4. Ochalis

Ochalis Member

Hi there, KH! I'm a new member too!

I'm only dipping my toes into the water myself. As such, I'd say I was hardly qualified to offer a "welcome aboard", like some veteran greeting a newcomer. But I will say this, one initiate to another: Best of luck to you, and I hope that we both come to find these forums a very informative and helpful place (this isn't to say it isn't already :D).

On another note, I can't say I ADORE romantic horror, but I will admit it sounds like a pretty interesting mix. What's your say on SF horror?

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
  5. King_Horror

King_Horror Member

Science fiction horror...So many things you could do with it. I'd say it's quite the topic, anything goes with it.
    It's also a pleasure meeting you as well. :)