1. soujiroseta

soujiroseta Contributor Contributor

Weird stuff happening on sidebar

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by soujiroseta, Nov 12, 2008.

i posted a poem fo rreview today and naturally it came up under the "Unreviewed Writing" part of the forum but also appeared under "Recent Reviews".

here;s an example.
    [​IMG]

it's nothing major but ive seen a fair share of anomalies happen in this side bar e.g. sophia_esteed's mysterious unreviewed thread that would appear as broken or unavailable when clicked on. just a heads up:)

2. Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Contributor Contributor

Yeah, I've noticed that also. Both of those odd sibebar things. It seems that everytime you post a story, the sidebar will put it under unreviewed and reviewed work for some odd reason. As for sophia_esteeds thread, I guess it got deleted or something, but the link is still there. :confused:

3. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

The queries that generate these views do have some minor bugs, particularly when there are deleted posts in the thread, or if the entire thread is deleted (or moved with a redirect left in place).

I do check from time to time and clean up anomalous threads where I can. Still, when Daniel has the time, maybe he can tweak the queries to handle these issues.