1. Hitokiri

Hitokiri New Member

Welcome

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Hitokiri, May 21, 2017.

Hello. I'm new here, and I found this forum in google :D I was registered, because I'm very interested, is that possible for non English person to write stories in English :) In my country I published few short stories (mainly fantasy stories), and now I would like to try write in English :)

I hope I will find here some useful informations :)

2. Stormburn

Stormburn Contributor Contributor

Welcome! I've actually seen posts from members discussing the pros and cons of writing in English for those who English is a secondary language. Glade to have you here.
    Godspeed!

Hitokiri likes this.
  3. Hitokiri

Hitokiri New Member

Thank you :) I hope I will learn write good :) I live in England and I speak English every day, also I discuss in English language in Internet, but I know writing stories can be difficult. At this moment I have idea to write something where narrator is person who don't speak English so good, but... how many stories can I write like that? xD

4. Rosacrvx

Rosacrvx Contributor Contributor

I like your idea. It will all depend on the stories, but if they're interesting people will read.

Good luck and welcome to the forum! :)

Hitokiri likes this.