1. LuvvSnuggleBug

LuvvSnuggleBug New Member

HP FanFiction Author and Freelance Content Editor

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by LuvvSnuggleBug, Feb 24, 2017.

Hello, my name is Alanah and I'm an ex-Creative Writing and Film Student. I am a Fremione and Remione Fanfiction author (under LuvvSnuggleBug) and I'm going through the process of starting my freelance editing business. I'm interested in joining the writing forum because I want to write more than I have been lately and I'm interested in finding people that share my love of writing to possibly befriend.

I am 19 years old and I live in Austin Texas, a few things about me are that I hate Donald Trump and his entire Cabinet and I've been writing since I was in preschool.

Simpson17866 likes this.
  2. Thomas Babel

Thomas Babel Member

Hello! I'm new to the place too. I'll probably come off like an asshole, but this is a pet peeve of mine and I think you'll never forget it after this:

"I'm interested in finding people that share my love of writing"

You're interested in finding people *who* share your love of writing.

Simpson17866 likes this.
  3. BayView

BayView Huh. Interesting. Contributor

Well, will the OP never forget your grammar peeve, or never forget that you came off like an asshole?

Not a gamble we'd all be willing to make.

And welcome, @LuvvSnuggleBug! Are you planning to keep writing fanfiction or are you looking to branch out?

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  4. Simpson17866

Simpson17866 Contributor Contributor

Welcome to the site!

I'm a Slytherin-Ravenclaw who got started writing fanfiction for Doctor Who ;) What House are you?

5. Thomas Babel

Thomas Babel Member

Probably the latter :p

Sorry if I have. I hope I haven't made you feel unwelcome, @LuvvSnuggleBug !

BayView likes this.