What are your Fantasy's and why?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Raven, Nov 23, 2006.

1. ariella

ariella New Member

in a home full of wonderful and loving people I ca
    Gee seems like this forum is vastly becoming a dating service....As a kid my fantasy was to be able to fly so I could litterately fly through the night sky and sit on the moon. Strange how young minds work isn't it?

2. poetryliberates

poetryliberates Banned

i seriously believed i could fly, yeah, i got hurt alot!!fell out of lots of trees.......
    and i used to have this recurring dream wen i was little, that i would wake up, stand on my bed and face the wall, bounce on the bed 3 times, and jump through the wall into this fantasy land, and no one else was there but me...it was all green and there were little animals and stuff, and one night i wasnt quite asleep, and i threw myself into the wall with all my might, and it realy, realy hurt.............................................................................................

3. Raven

Raven Banned

I used to jump out of planes for a living. I guess that comes a good close.

~Raven.

4. ariella

ariella New Member

Ok well yeah that would come pretty close. I have wnated to give that a go for a few years now, I will one day.

5. Hellbent

Hellbent New Member

First off I need to say that people who belive they can fly should try it a lot 'cause they deserve to get hurt. Secondly don't trust the ripper, he's been known to cut up some vaginas. And then that one about not dying cold and bitter...that's all I've got to say for that one. I can relate to the all you can eat restraunt- I'd like to get a sushi bar in my house. I can also relate to the one about the rope skippers from Nightmare on elm street- a lot of my fantasies don't make sense either.

I have a bunch of morbid and crazy fantasies. One of my biggest is that one day I wake up and half the population in the world has turned into zombies. That would be so much fun-

-to me...

6. Hellbent

Hellbent New Member

actually my fantasy is Sf gr3y's avatar.

7. newguy

newguy New Member

nice one hell!!
    hahahaha

8. Xentrobis

Xentrobis Banned

Ok what was it that you did for a living. I'm curious what job has you jumping out of planes.

9. Jack The Ripper

Jack The Ripper Banned

He was a soldier.

10. Heather Louise

Heather Louise Contributor Contributor

i would love to live in the medeval sort of times, with all the sword fighting and stuff, it sounds really fun, lol. and in this time i would be part of some great quest that was really important, lmaoo.

11. Aurorah

Aurorah New Member

My fantasies involve a man I can't have... Enough said!! ;-)

12. The Reaper

The Reaper Banned

lol many say something simailar be it man or woman.
    Mine is just to become a very top writer and have some one make movies from my stories.

13. Analog Worms

Analog Worms New Member

My fantasy would be living in a world without feminists. Damn, I hate them so much!!!

(Yes, I am a misogynist)

14. ariella

ariella New Member

yeah feminists are a right pain at times, but it takes all sorts to make the world go round unfortuantely.

At least they make the world interesting. hahaha

Ari :):)

15. ItalianStallion

ItalianStallion New Member

Becoming the Next Babe Ruth OR TY Cobb......Some one that from then and many years later people would remember me like poeple remember Babe Ruth!!

16. elfdragonlord

elfdragonlord New Member

I would like to marry an elf woman - and ride on the back of a black or purple dragon.

I'd also like there to be peace and tolerance and plenty of partying.

If I could somehow import some banging techno rave music into the mostly medieval fantasy world then I would.

Despite the need for peace and tolerance generally, I guess it would be exciting if every so often there was some evil sorceror or plague of the undead to defeat.

17. E-bow

E-bow Banned

I don't care about changing the world. I just wish despite anything that happens, I can be at peace. And maybe I could fly, and have a girlfriend.

18. Kiger

Kiger New Member

I want to find a guy who I can actually trust, and it would be awesome ot either be a werewolf or I have made up my own fantasy word, in which I cannnot explain and write out..it's in my head..

19. SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze Banned

I wish I could kick ass and get paid for it... like being a slayer without the fact that I will die young... and painfully... and yeah. And I wish the government would put taxes up on the rich people and lower the taxes on the poor people, allow people to get jobs with training included (so no experience necessarry for most jobs) I wish I could wright my novels and get them created into a television series and I wish I could be a decent Australian size twelve or ten (although probably anything below twelve would be wrong for my body type) and along with my new body I get new clothes.. like the leather pants I have always wanted, to have children and be able to afford to give them a decent up-bringing without any hardship which brings me to having a bank account full of money that never runs out so I can indulge and also help out my family members (and friends) that have helped me out over the past few years.

20. Myst

Myst Active Member

I have this fantasy world all plotted out in my mind.

Now, if only to carry it from there into this "reality"....

21. poetryliberates

poetryliberates Banned

i used to wish i could fly as a kid, haha i had this little fantasy world that i would visit every night, id go to sleep, then in my dreams i would wake up, jump on the bed 3 times, then jump through the wall into this little paradise that no one else could get through. haha i was safe there, and i could fly...

*blushes*

hmmm

22. ariella

ariella New Member

Well a fantasy i had as a little girl was that i could be sleeping beauty except I never wanted prince charming to come wake me up, I used to love sleeping....hahaha everyone laughed at me when i told them, I was like I only 6 yrs old...hahahaha

Ari :):)

23. poetryliberates

poetryliberates Banned

hahah yeah ok ari..you win

24. Isis

Isis New Member

I really want to be able to change shape. I think that would do it for me; a world in which shapeshifting worked. You could fly, you could go deep into the ocean, you could run far into the night...explore all the corners of the earth and be able to survive on luck and instinct and maybe a group of your own.