1. walleyedpress

walleyedpress New Member

We're a new press looking for input

Discussion in 'Discussion of Published Works' started by walleyedpress, Mar 1, 2011.

Hello. I'm making this post out of both a form of advertising and a form of seeking advice. I represent a new independent publisher known as Walleyed Press, we've been working since last summer primarily in the realm of digital releases, and this past month we finished putting together our first physical book release. I know this doesn't necessarily count as a "book discussion", but we're basically wondering if any of you fellow writers know of good routes of promotion? We're basically trying to get word out about our first book release, and not exactly sure what road is best. We have a website (walleyedpress.com), and links to the book, and online store, and so on on it. We just wondered if anyone else tried starting up a publishing house and went through the same ropes? Any information helps. If you want more background into our styles and what not, feel free to check out the website. Thanks in advance.