1. danaray79

danaray79 New Member

Sample of article writing

Discussion in 'Genre Discussions' started by danaray79, Aug 17, 2011.

I need to ask you guyz a question and I hope you will be able to provide me with a solution to my problem. The thing is I am looking for some article online to see their pattern. I was also hoping to get some valuable information about the books and research. Do you think I will be able to write my article after I get my hands on a few articles?

2. Midnight_Adventurer

Midnight_Adventurer Active Member

Hi danaray79!

What's your article about?
    I'm sure you could find some format examples in your local newspaper which is probably a more accurate source, unless of course you want your article published online. This is a crude way to look at an article, but try to imagine it like a story. There's a beginning, middle and end. Introduce what the article is about at the start, go into details in the body paragraphs and then round it off in the conclusion, but don’t add any new information.

This webpage will give you a brief idea of how to structure your article.
    http://www.buzzle.com/articles/article-writing-format.html

I hope that's helpful.

Good luck! :)

1 person likes this.
  3. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

what kind of article?... and for what sort of venue?... no one can answer your questions till you give us more info on what it is you need to know...

if you want to know what certain articles look like and how they're written, why don't you just go to websites/look at magazines that publish them and see for yourself?...