Tags:
  1. sereda008

sereda008 Member

Telekinesis?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sereda008, Aug 26, 2010.

So, I have this think that I see grain when it becomes darker. Not floaters but a clear uncontrolled grain effect. When I close my eyes some of it also forms spots, whoever else has this will understand me. The thing is, when close my eyes and see the spots while being in a concentrated state, I can form them into something eg. a small cartoonish house, and when I open my eyes I can still see it for a number of seconds. This I found strange because I suspected that they were uncontrollable. I do no know if the grain is in my eye or in my brain, It seems to be within my eyes. but how the hell can I make a shape out of it??? (I believe "Hell" Is permitted here). I do believe in telekinesis along with many other things so this explanations seems reasonable. Here is an example of what I see in the dark (I could not find about this effect on the internet but that is not what I am asking about):

[​IMG]

Not a perfect example as there also are some spots.

If anyone did not understand: I can create shapes out of film grain in my eyes! Weird, huh?

2. John Horace

John Horace New Member

Not weird. The film grain in your eyes is loose fluff from the retina. It's perfectly normal. As for making shapes with it, you tighten the muscles that stretch the lens of your cornea, which allow you to focus in and out on them, allowing you to recognize them in patterns. With training, anyone can do it.

3. sereda008

sereda008 Member

I just could not find any of it on the web, thanks.

But really, what is the maximum accuracy that can be achieved? I can create a complex shape which exactly duplicates what I wanted and it can be as small as a one letter 80cm away from the eye.

4. JessaNova

JessaNova New Member

It's just familiarizing patterns with your eyes.
    I'm afraid that has nothing to do with telekinesis.

5. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

telekinesis is the ability to move solid objects with the mind... has nothing to do with visual anomalies...

6. Capt Bob

Capt Bob New Member

Right: You're seeing "blackjack" 21, after a rancid Margarita bothers the Pit Boss not a whit. In fact he'll comp you a fresh drink to celebrate your loss.--However--
    The ability of no-touch "switching" of your down card with your neighbors to achieve same renders concern of gargantuan proportions!!.

7. sereda008

sereda008 Member

Telekinesis I believe s moving matter with your mind. The eye is matter and it is close beside the mind, it would not be too difficult to move a few dots in your eyes. I have been studying telekinesis for over 2 years now (slowly).

8. Mantha Hendrix

Mantha Hendrix New Member

Northern Ireland... the place I've taken for grant
    That seems fairly loose. By that explanation moving your limbs would be telekinesis. Limbs are matter are moved by the mind.

You could say that they are also moved by muscles, but... seemingly, so are these "dots".

9. Speedy

Speedy Contributor Contributor

If you are seeing things....

See a doctor.

2 people like this.
  10. Melzaar the Almighty

Melzaar the Almighty Contributor Contributor

Images are grainy in the dark because you only use the rods in your eyes instead of the cones as well (which give you colour vision if I have it right - just switch rods and cones around in this reply if you know better :p). Since you have a lot more cones in the middle of your eyes but the rods are more sensitive to low light (yet only see black and white) the image is grainy as there are fewer spots in your eye picking up the light.

The rest is all suggestibility. The human mind can see faces and symbols and images and stuff in ANYTHING if they put their mind to it. You've merely found a way to really use your imagination to the limit. :p